Clembuterol t3 cycle, how long should i wait before doing another cycle

tjadri

Did 6 weeks, clen t3. Cycle.
T3 50mcg and clen 60mcg. Great results, been off it for 3 weeks. When can i do another 6 week cycle. Currently 10%bf 5'10, 200lb.

Clen time in = time out (it's a stimulant).

For the T3 it doesn't matter, your thyroid usually gets back to normal in about 2 weeks anyway.

Make sure to take some Test while taking T3 cause it will cut your muscles the same way it cuts your fat, no matter how much Protein you eat..

A.w there's alot of good guys that can offer greater help than me, please consider listening to everyone before making any decisions..

Btw did you take Clen for 6 Weeks straight ?!

I don't think that's a good idea, plus it won't give you good results if you stay on that dosage for that long, you should taper up cause as i said before it's a stimulant, probably most of the results you got are from the T3..

Please someone correct me if im wrong

what results, gains did tou get from this clen cycle?

I started clen t3 my last 6 weeks of my cycle, tren, 50mg eod, prop 100mg and primo at 400mg a week. I'm on pct currently. Started my cycle with 21% bf. Now I'm at 10%, trying to go down to 8%. I won't use t3, since I'm not on gear any longer, I did pyramid my clen my top doce was 60mcg and t3 always at 50

Last edited:
I started clen t3 my last 6 weeks of my cycle, tren, 50mg eod, prop 100mg and primo at 400mg a week. I'm on pct currently. Started my cycle with 21% bf. Now I'm at 10%, trying to go down to 8%. I won't use t3, since I'm not on gear any longer, I did pyramid my clen my top doce was 60mcg and t3 always at 50
smart man.. the only time i think its ok to run t3 is with tren..

with the clen, if youre going to run 6 weeks straight take keto the 2nd, 4th, and 6th week nightly

smart man.. the only time i think its ok to run t3 is with tren..

with the clen, if youre going to run 6 weeks straight take keto the 2nd, 4th, and 6th week nightly

Thank you, btw, i did exactly that. Lol. But im done with my aas cycle wnd the t3 clen also. Im on my 3rd week of pct, but i want to do another clen only cycle, can i do it now, or should i wait, if so how long should i wait before starting clen alone?

you shouldn't touch clen or reduce your calories for another 6 weeks minimum!
Thank you, btw, i did exactly that. Lol. But im done with my aas cycle wnd the t3 clen also. Im on my 3rd week of pct, but i want to do another clen only cycle, can i do it now, or should i wait, if so how long should i wait before starting clen alone?

Back