Clen / Clenbuterol for my girlfriend good or bad?

Hello Everyone,

My girlfriend really wants to start clen to lose weight. I'm concerned on the effects it will have on her health.

She's 25 yrs old. 5' 8 and 175lbs. She was 205 lbs and has been dieting and exercising regularly for past 6 months. Her goal weight is 150lbs. She has been taking T4's for 3years to control her thyroid at 250mg daily. She has plateaued for the past couple months now.

She is considering taking a clen / t3 stack.

Will this have any serious consequences? I've heard clen can be damaging to the heart and arties in the long term.

Is she better off taking just t3's? or Ephedrine? or stick to clen alone?

She would be taking a controlled dosage of clen and from a very reputable source.

I should add, she is very persistent in starting this!!

Thanks for the feedback!!

**** Just adding.... I personally find her to be the sexiest women alive!

Last edited:
2 weeks on 2 weeks off..., she will also loose a lot of muscle mass without running a steroid.. but i don't think she wants to run a steroid lol... however if she is at a plateu maybe she should consider 3j, from the diet forum, i was just reading a bunch of threads from there and people seem to see results after talking with him

maybe a more knowledgeable person will butt in im still pretty new to this site

no offense bro, but your girlfriend is fat... taking drugs to make her slim is going to be a bust because whatever she loses, she'll gain back after... not t mention clen fcks with her heart and if shes obese chances are her heart doesn't need anymore pressure, monitor her diet. reduce cals and take it slowly

edit- not to mention shes alrady losing weight at a good rate, if she increases the progress she'll need a tummy tuck, since she'll have flapping skin everywhere

Last edited:
the fuck is wrong with you?! why would anyone wanna put his gf on drugs?!

fatloss for girls who doesnt care about muscle size is so fcking easy... eat less, fuck more and be on the top... holla back in 2 years and tell us about the progress...

It sounds like she is having nice progress so far without having to take Clen/T3.
Just keep encouraging her and she is eventually going to hit her goal weight.

If you can't talk her out of it then at very least change to Albuterol.

If she's hit a wall then maybe she should look at her overall lifestyle, food, bad habits, drinking, smoking, her exercise routine? Making changes that you can maintain and have them become habit is going to gain you far more then short term chemicals will.

Diet is everything man, she should learn how to eat to lose fat, just go read some articles on internet theres a lot of stuff out there. Having a good diet is 12x more important than taking any drug.

Diet is 80% of the work. If you cannot master that then all hope is lost. Drugs will only go so far when your on them. The same habits will be there when she is off of them and just blow up again. A lifestyle change is in order.

Wait a minute....do you still find her sexy as a fatty? Because the Nature Boy Ric Flair would love to hop on his jet flying limousine riding way to come meet this beauty. Cause their aint nothin more that turns this Nature Boy on then a tall fat womens round ass. WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO *runs into ropes and drops an elbow in the middle of the ring*

Seriously though mate for some reason I don't think ladies that aren't in the game of lifting should stay away from any type of weightloss/steriods items.

Good for you for not being embarrassed your chicks a tad heavy. Great to hear she's doing great on her own. I've had different girlfriends on clen throughout my life and to be honest each one hated it. I even hate it but sometimes you just gotta try it to see if it works for you. Each one has liked the t3 which your girl is already on. Give it a go but be prepared to blow $70 bucks just to have it sit in the fridge.

Hello Everyone,

My girlfriend really wants to start clen to lose weight. I'm concerned on the effects it will have on her health.

She's 25 yrs old. 5' 8 and 175lbs. She was 205 lbs and has been dieting and exercising regularly for past 6 months. Her goal weight is 150lbs. She has been taking T4's for 3years to control her thyroid at 250mg daily. She has plateaued for the past couple months now.

She is considering taking a clen / t3 stack.

Will this have any serious consequences? I've heard clen can be damaging to the heart and arties in the long term.

Is she better off taking just t3's? or Ephedrine? or stick to clen alone?

She would be taking a controlled dosage of clen and from a very reputable source.

I should add, she is very persistent in starting this!!

Thanks for the feedback!!

**** Just adding.... I personally find her to be the sexiest women alive!

Well, I will throw in my 2 cents on the subject.

1. Definitely do not have her get on Clen. She needs to be patient and make sure she is dieting very strict and burning calories in the gym, etc.

2. I assume you meant to say that her T4 medication is 250mcg instead of 250mg. Either way, that is a very very high dose. Has she been diagnosed with any other thyroid condition?? Reason why I say that is because I have an uncle that had his thyroid removed completely and is only on 200mcg per day of T4. So if indeed she is on 250mcg, that is a fuck load. Also, has she continually had to up the T4 dosage over the years?? What was her starting dose on her T4??

3. Now, here is what I have seen over the years far too frequently. Doctors are only concerned with the TSH lab reading and as long as that is in range, they continue to pursue a T4 only option even though the patient continues to feel like shit. There are people out there like myself who are thyroid tissue resistent people. Meaning, my body does not like to convert T4 over to T3 (the active hormone). Hence why most thyroid patients start at a low dose of T4 to start off with and then continually have to raise the medication every single check up. What happens when your body doesn't convert all the T4 over to T3?? It creates what we call RT3 (Reverse T3) and the RT3 actually attaches to the receptors and blocks active T3 from getting in, thus leaving the patient with hypothyroid feelings all over again. I will say that it is nearly impossible for me to drop a pound while being on T4 only. So I am on T3 only and have been for years. Again, this is not a guessing game so I don't recommend her getting on T3. With being on that much T4 and adding T3 in the mix, I would hate for her to overdrive her thyroid and become hyperthyroid.

So with that being said, I would get a thyroid panel done and make sure they add on the Reverse T3 test as well. Once you have those results, post them so I can take a look at them. And again remember, when you are looking at RT3 levels on the blood test, you need to know the RT3 ratio. By just looking at the RT3 level itself, is not a good indication if you have too much RT3 in your system. The ratio is calculated between the free or total T3 and the RT3 number. Google search RT3 calculator to see what I am saying. Before jumping the gun, how is she feeling?? Does she still feel hypothyroid symptoms?? Thats very important to know as well. I can't tell you how strong of an advocate for T3 only I am or at least a combo T4/T3 medication. To me, treating a thyroid with just T4 only is the wrong way to do it. Here is a couple good sites to read up on it. Now either you made a typo on her dosage. She could be at 25mcg or 250mcg so let us know the dosage for sure. Big difference. Also, have her post up her diet, etc.

Reverse T3 and Thyroid resistance

Stop the Thyroid Madness? - Hypothyroidism and thyroid mistreatment

Last edited:
Back