Clen Cycle for cutting

vladiT

Alright, so Looking to drop some bf for the summer, obviously who doesn't. Currently carb cycling and not really liking the slow progress.. eh im estimating im at about 12 -15% BF now. 5'9" 185

On cycle now, workouts are 2 days on 1 day off, then usually something like tuesdays and thursdays i'll throw in some fasted AM HIIT for about 25 min. Oh and workouts are Super Sets high intensity heavy weight.

Im considering throwing in some clen to speed things up a bit.

Does anyone have some recommendations for dosing.

Taper up by 20mcg to find your optimal dose, once you find the side effects are too much go down by 20mcg.

Remember to drink a lot of water with clen, cramping can be a problem sometimes, if it is supplement with taurine

Oh and run it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. You can run T3 along with it but some people don't like doing that as they say it "eats" your muscle and for you only to run it with AAS, I ran a clen and T3 cycle and personally didn't find barely any muscle loss.

Clen at best will help you get a 10% boost to your fat loss efforts. I'm stating this because clen is seriously overrated. If a 10% boost is enough for you then the advice above is ideal, but your 12-15%bf, so it isnt.
I suggest reevaluating your diet & increasing your calorie deficit that way. Also fasted hiit is a terrible idea on a cut, studies show that intense cardio will speed up the "metabolic crash" on a diet without increasing fat loss. Focus more on cleaning your diet up bro.

Ughh.... im so clean already it feels like bro,...

ive read that fasted AM HIIT will signal the body to burn fat for fuel, at least while on a carb deficit

Hiit is the best form of cardio, I just dont think doing it fasted is wise because you wont be able to perform at maximum ability, kind of against the point of hiit. Treat your hiit sessions like your weight training, pre workout meals, etc. That way you'll perform better & burn more calories - lose more fat.

As far as your diet, even if its clean how big a calorie deficit do you have? Remember eating clean doesnt equal fat loss, calofie deficits do. If your progress is too slow I suggest increasing the deficit by 10% but still maintaining at least 1g per pound of weight of protein. As far as your carb cycling goes, personally I see maximum fat loss results by going low carb all week and only having 1 refeed day where you add around 150-200g of carbs to help your body keep ticking along - boost your thyroid, replenish glycogen stores, etc.

Once you get below 10%bf, clen or an eca stack would be a good idea since they help mobilize fat & target the stubborn areas - bottom part of your abs for example. Otherwise bro, you wont really noticr the impact clen has.

Thanks Bro.... i was running 5% actually,,, Maybe i'll switch it up to the one day carb load also

only thing is I'm just a little concerned with muscle weakness going all weak without carbs opposed to low medium high incloser cycles... but im open to trying out everything... still trying to figure out my body, i definitely know i am carb sensitive

Last edited:
The 5% deficit explains why your results are slow, definetly recommend increasing it to at least 20%.

As for muscle weakness, your running a small deficit so it shouldn't be a massive issue but if it is an eca stack would help. The stack would give you the energy to maintain strength in the gym.

Being carb sensitive, low carb should definetly improve your results. Your muscles might look flat but after your refeed they'll be back to normal so its not an issue.

Back