Clen cycle help

diesel250

Hey guys I need some help with my clen cycle. I just got the stuff from researchology and it comes in a little pump bottle that is 30 mL 200mcg/mL but has no directions. How would i know when i got 20 mcg for day one when it doenst have anything to measure with? Hope this isn't a stupid question but im not sure.
Also when would i take taurine with it?
Here is what im gonna try with my cycle

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg (Think im gonna taper down)
Day14: 60mcg
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: E/C stack for 2 weeks

looks solid... def a good idea to taper up and down. i dont know about the eca stack after 2 weeks....personally i would go 2 on 2 off or 2 on 1 off.

The best thing to do for measurement purposes would be to use an insulin pin that holds 100units/ml. So one fifth or 20 units would be 40mcg, two fifths or 40 units would be 80mcg, so on and so forth.

As for the taurine, I would just take a few grams throughout the day. I would probably be sure to take a few grams about a half hour to an hour prior to working out. I buy taurine in bulk and take a teaspoon before, during, and after my workout, but I'm assuming you have pills and not powder.

Being your first time using clen, it's logical that you would taper up to find where your tolerance level/threshold lies. However, I don't see the need in tapering back down.

It looks solid bro researchology has a solid clen product. Just make sure that you are taking full pumps everytime and no half pumps so that you stay consistent and dont forget to find your tolerance level.

i would start at 40mcg instead of 20... 20 is a weak dose and i wouldn't increase by day, increase as the tremmors and sides start to lesson

I would go to the store and buy a medicine dropper. It's easy to use and very accurate. That or what HHM said, a sline pin...I'm just always scared to have needles near my face, in case someone scares me or I slip or something lol!

I would start @ 50mcg's a day, because research clen is dosed @ 200mcg/ml and 50mcg = .25ml which is very easy to dose as opposed to some weird figures where you'll to guesstimate how much is in there.

I would taper up, just to keep track of the sides but tapering down hasn't really shown to do much.

outlawtas2 said:
I would go to the store and buy a medicine dropper. It's easy to use and very accurate. That or what HHM said, a sline pin...I'm just always scared to have needles near my face, in case someone scares me or I slip or something lol!

I would start @ 50mcg's a day, because research clen is dosed @ 200mcg/ml and 50mcg = .25ml which is very easy to dose as opposed to some weird figures where you'll to guesstimate how much is in there.

I would taper up, just to keep track of the sides but tapering down hasn't really shown to do much.
Use some needlenose and remove the pin....

Back