Clen question!!!

Thunder

Well ive never tried clen..but my gf wants to try it out...i need some help with how many tabs i need to get and average cost...also need to know what kind of cycle she needs to be on..i know they come in 20 mcg tablets...and normal cycle is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..no more then 12 weeks...but i need to know how much she needs to be taking on the 1st day..2nd day...etc..thanks in advance...let me know ladies and Biggie..since i read some of his posts about taking it at night ;)

Just have her start at 1 tab per day (20 mcg) and then she can assess her tolerance of the sides from there. I wouldnt recommend her going any higher then 5 tabs per day (100 mcg). Also, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off works well. I would say that 200 tabs for her whole run with it should be sufficient.

As far as your pricing question, Im sorry, we try not to answer those kinds of questions on the open forums. But, please feel free to securely email a couple Mods and Im sure they will answer your question that you have regarding the pricing of Clen.

Sorry for being a punk bro didn't see the part about the girlfriend :) Not as much info on girls out there.

Pricing of liquid clen is ok to give out right biggie?

Liquidresearch.com is 55 for a 50ml 125mcg/ml bottle.
That would break down to .17 per 20mcg serving. ((125mcg*50ml)/20mcg)=312 20mcg servings 55/312=.17 and there is .5ml left over for spilage and such :)

Also if you try the night time plan do at least one day time pil incase she is gets really jacked, then you have a night with out sleep :(

I would definitely start her with one tab a day. Ideally for women, the recommended dosage is 80-100mcgs a day. I myself have never been able to go that high. I'm on the Perutech Clen caps right now. They are 25mcgs and I still haven't been able to get over two a day. I've used the Ventipulmin syrup before and the highest I was ever able to go with that was about 80mcgs and that even seemed too much for me. I've been on the Clen caps for a week now and like I said, I'm still at only 50mcgs a day. I'm having trouble sleeping now as it is. I can't imagine how I would feel on 75-100mcg a day....lol
For you girlfriend, definitely ease her into upping the dosage as the sides that come along with Clen can be a little nasty.
Hope that helps and let us know how she is doing along the way.:)

my girlfriend is pushing 105 and my heart is broken. we want to get her back down to a lean and mean 97 pounds as fast as possible. i was thinking about getting her come clen but she was concerned if anything is gonna have negative effects on her. she just started taking birth control pills so she is worried about that having a conflict. ideas?

my girlfriend wants a fat burner fast. im hesitant on letting her use the clen. i dont have a lot of confidence in the other otc stuff. whats good for chicks?

I havent heard of any regular conflicts between clen and BC but Im no Doctor and wouldnt feel cool telling you that nothing will happen and then you end up with a kid and its my fault.

Honestly, have her try some xenadrine or some ripped fuel first. If you can spring for it, have her try the new Thermorexin from AF. I havent tried it personally but the reviews seem to be pretty good. Clen sides do seem to be pretty harsh on people, especailly women, under 110 pounds. The shakes for example, are not so bad when they are happening to a 220 pound guy, a little different when it is some 110 pound girl. Personally the Clen shakes are always worse for me when I am down in weight.

CaptainAwesome said:
my girlfriend is pushing 105 and my heart is broken. we want to get her back down to a lean and mean 97 pounds as fast as possible. i was thinking about getting her come clen but she was concerned if anything is gonna have negative effects on her. she just started taking birth control pills so she is worried about that having a conflict. ideas?

Clen does not interfere with BC effectivness.

my girlfriend is back on this getting fit thing. she wants to get a little more cut and see some muscle definition. what kinds of products do you chicks use? are the e/c/a's still available? there is nothing legal that a chick can use for muscle right?

no, nothing legal.. but she should be training naturally at this point to see what she can accomplish with good diet. since summer is coming up, just get her on a decent cutting diet and get her thinking about nutrition so she'll be able to maintain and/or add mass at this point.

as for ECA, get some ephedrine hcl and then have a cup of coffee with it. cheap and effective!

Fyre said:
I I myself have never been able to go that high. I'm on the Perutech Clen caps right now. They are 25mcgs and I still haven't been able to get over two a day. I've been on the Clen caps for a week now and like I said, I'm still at only 50mcgs a day. I'm having trouble sleeping now as it is.

Fyre, im with you on this one. I was able to get 2.5 tabs into me on day 4 today but the shakes are terrible, its was hard for me to write at work tonight;) and I haven't slept well since I started... but this stuff is way better than thermorexin., I took thermrexin for couple of days last week and felt stoned all day!! and the nausea was vicious. I'd take clen over thermorexin ANYDAY!

Thought you'd want an update:D

Oh BTW, for those of you have trouble sleeping on clen, do you take sleeping pills?> what kind is best?

Prana said:
Oh BTW, for those of you have trouble sleeping on clen, do you take sleeping pills?> what kind is best?

I use Melatonin when I can't sleep. Just don't take it too late at night or you'll feel like shit the next day!

CaptainAwesome said:
whats the best thing for suppressing appetite these days? like one of those trimspa type jobs?

imo, you shouldn't really need any appetite suppressant for a cutting diet (often times women cut their cals too fast and too drastically). homemade EC would be a good plan though.

melatonin is great for sleeping i agree..
I am gonna be starting clen again in a few weeks once i get over this cold, and i am starting with half a pill. Those things make my blood pressure skyrocket!

Back