clen, real or fake with pics.. HELP

rishey89

hey guys, i got this pink liquid clen the other day i live in australia. i have tried researching and cant find a whole lot about it so im posting pics and tell me what you think or know. it came in a completely sealed vial. i have had it the past 2 days now and have no tremors and my bpm is normal, it tastes like shit and that is about all i can tell you.. please get back to me with what you know.
JonView attachment 549432View attachment 549433

Dont have a clue with liquid, I've used tablets.

You say you have no tremours but how much mcg are you taking in? Any other sides?

Personally, I don't get much sides, I went upto 140mcg and I had very minor shaking in my hands but felt quite warm and thirsty a lot.

-Lloyd

I'm taking 1ml now which I think is 100mcg and I find that I am hungry more often an thirsty all the time.. I got it from a guy I have gotten stuff off before and had no problem under the sun with any of it..

Liquid clen is different, some places can be 200mcg/ml some can be 100mcg/ml. Just up the dose by 20mcg each time until you can't tolerate the sides then drop back down a dose to your sweet spot.

One side effect from clen is that you will feel more hungry but for some reason, I don't, I feel less hungry. I just finished yesterday a Clen and T3 6 week cycle. Ran clen one week on, one week off at 140mcg and T3 continually throughout at 75mcg, diet was on point, did 45 minute sessions of HIIT cardio 3 times per week and the other 3 was rugby with a rest on sunday. Run clen right - It is a very good ADDITION, your diet and cardio should be to the 'T' first.

Research clen and find out more about it, look at the posts on this website by using search or looking through this section of the forum, also type into Google stuff like "Clenbuterol articles".etc. Heres a good article to start off -www(DOT)steroidology.com/clenbuterol-faq/

Lloyd

Last edited:
I have done heaps of research about it, I'm just not 100% that it's real, I have not found ANYTHING about pink clen and never seen it in a bottle like this. My heart rate is normal not raised at all no shakes in the hands or anything, today is day 4 and I'm at 120mcg and still nothing. I've read it makes sleeping difficult but I am alot tireder than usual. My diet is in check, consists of chicken, salads, egg whites, steamed veggies, fish ect ect.. Just hoping I dint get ripped""""""" for the vial and if it's fake shit will hit the fan!!

Last edited by a moderator:
*****read the board rules before proceeding, every question you asked is against board rules********

Last edited by a moderator:
Back