Clen, T3, and anabolic for bikini comp?

Dlscwbys

You may be better off starting your own thread, but anyways

Benadryl is rumoured to help upregulate the beta2 receptors that clen uses

However I believe that's been shown to be mostly bro-science, I want to say someone on this board had studies to back it up half a year ago or so...

Anyways, essentially either using ketotifen or just creeping up the clen dose is more effective...

I've been training hard for damn near 6 years. I've come from 161 to 125 at my lowest, presently at 133.
I'm cutting for a bikini bodybuilding show in July. But I'm having a hard time getting the chub off, no matter how much cardio I do or the macro deficit I'm in.
A friend suggested I take T3 and clen. But also thought I'd need an anabolic so I don't lose all my muscle.
Anyone who has used or competed, can you give some input and advice?
Thanks!

t3 and clen alone will make you skinny and flat not shredded

u should take anaboilc with them like premo or masteron

I've been training hard for damn near 6 years. I've come from 161 to 125 at my lowest, presently at 133.
I'm cutting for a bikini bodybuilding show in July. But I'm having a hard time getting the chub off, no matter how much cardio I do or the macro deficit I'm in.
A friend suggested I take T3 and clen. But also thought I'd need an anabolic so I don't lose all my muscle.
Anyone who has used or competed, can you give some input and advice?
Thanks!

if you use clen get keto, RUI has both . would also rec maybe some anavar along with it and/or peptides possibly? like igf1 or tb500 or a ghrp2 and mod GRF combo.

have you had recent blood work? i would rec getting thyroid function and the other basics checked before doing anything

Back