Bikini to figure new to all of this

Bikinitofugure

So I have been training and prepping since August 2015. I'm 5"6 and sitting at 127 lbs I was 122 show weight. My first and last bikini show was in March I placed poorly because I lacked a lot of muscle. My macros are 144 G protein, 48 g carbs, 10g fat per day, I'm very strict about my eating and train legs 2x a week, shoulders 2x, back 1x, arms/chest 1x, as heavy as possible to failure. I do an hr of cardio 6x a week usually running. I'm wanting to transition to figure after a show in August. I've been all natural, but my coach basically said that if I wanted to be competitive I need to be on anaboics. Sooo where do I start? Honestly I have no idea where to go for said anabolics only that I apparently need to be on them. I was considering Anvar 10 mg for 8 weeks maybe paired with clen?

I can't speak specifically to what you want to compete in, but most females start with anavar I hear due to its mild-ish nature. And 10mg/day, ramping up to that, seems like the typical starting point.

One thing tho as a warning.... we are not allowed to ask for sources here, except there are big flashy ads right on this web page that may help out ;-)

Back