Clen ..... WOW!

Eze

I had 1 gram of clenbuterol HCl powder sitting around, so I decided to mix it up last night. I poured the 1 gram into 1 liter of water + alcohol mix (it's alot easier to work with 1mg/ml (1L) rather han 100mcg/ml (10L).

From there I diluted some of it into a small 100ml vial for my gf. I added some of the 1mg/ml solution to the vial and then diluted it with water. The final product is now 100mls of 100mcg/ml. I still have a shit load of the 1mg/ml sitting in my closet in a water bottle.

This morning I took .5CC of the clen just to test it out. WOW, it's some good shit!!!! I can't wait until my cutter this summer to use this stuff. I like the feeling a lot more on clen than I do on ECA. The best part about this whole thing is that I "found" 1 gram of Clen powder at my house. I "heard" that someone only paid $1.25 USD for it and I have 10,000 doses. Now that's how to save a couple $$$$$

can you hook a bro up and tell where you got it for that price(pm me)
if you cant tell i understand

biganth said:
Anyone messing with Clen powder,make sure you DONT INHALE IT!

thank you!! clen is VERY potent and is CNS active, so be careful!! people dont realize just how small 100mcg's is

Back