clen?

D-bo

How do you cycle clenbuterol? I am 5'10 225lbs. I did not know if that matters i have never taken this stuff and want to try it.

i'd recdommend 2 days on-1 day off, always 30 min before cardio

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Unless you have ketotifen, in which case you can run it as long as you need. You'll also have to build up the dosage in order to see how you can handle the side effects.

i have mixed feelings with clen. it can be very dangerous as yo most likely already know. Play with dosages, but shakes, extremely hard heartbeat and insomnia can and will come for most users.

hmlacrosse said:
i have mixed feelings with clen. it can be very dangerous as yo most likely already know. Play with dosages, but shakes, extremely hard heartbeat and insomnia can and will come for most users.

Which is why, personally, I recommend Ephedrine/Caffeine over Clen in most cases... You don't have to worry about downregulation of your beta receptors, so you can run it indefinitely. Not only that, but there is evidence that Ephedrine can improve your lipid profile, and it's thermogenic properties supposedly improve over long periods of time (think 1 year+)

Ephedrine also has a much shorter active life, so if you are one of those unfortunate people who cannot tolerate it well, you'll be fine pretty soon.

can you buy ephedrine legally?

sudo-ephedrine is the primary ingredient in meth production correct?

I've always done the 2 week on, 2 week off cycle. Start low though b/c the side effects SUCK! You feel really jittery and anxious all the time. They are not pleasant.

hmlacrosse said:
can you buy ephedrine legally?

sudo-ephedrine is the primary ingredient in meth production correct?

Yes, in the US. Ask for Bronkaid, but you can only buy a limited amount at a time - perfectly fine for our purposes.

wow, new to me....have you tried it on a cutter? i'm just lookin to lose 15 lbs before summer, w/clen it would take a mere 4-5 weeks MAYBE

Yeah, but you can't run clen four weeks straight unless you use some ketotifen, and I personally hate antihistamines. EC is rather potent in itself, I've used it with great results as long as diet and training were in check.

Back