Clen...

NotorESdsm

Can anyone please help me, I'd like to start , but I have no idea where, who or what company I can trust to order a clean product,

Im afraid of needles so is there a liquid oral or a pill form.
Any advise is useful. Including side effects, for a female

As for the ordering info, please PM me the info, I would'nt want that info just posted for public view.

There is both a liquid and a pill form. There are a few companies that make clenbuterol. It depends on what type you want.
I have had the liquid form but found it did nothing for me.
Boehringer Ingelheim is the company that made the one I have.
It came in a blue box with 2 small 150ml bottles. I didn't feel it did anything after taking it for a month. You may want to find out what's the best way to take it by asking on here.

I've used the Ventipulmin Clen syrup and I've also used PeruTech Clen caps. Personally, I preferred the PT Clen. I felt it more and it was so much easier to take as opposed to the liquid. :)

NotorESdsm said:
Can anyone please help me, I'd like to start , but I have no idea where, who or what company I can trust to order a clean product,

Im afraid of needles so is there a liquid oral or a pill form.
Any advise is useful. Including side effects, for a female

As for the ordering info, please PM me the info, I would'nt want that info just posted for public view.

You'll definitely want to start with 25mcgs a day and work your way up. Some women can handle 100mcgs a day split up throughout the day. I myself, have never been able to exceed 75mcgs a day.
If you're going to run Clen, definitely pick up some Taurine to help combat muscle cramps cuz they can be a bitch on Clen. Also, be prepared for sweats and tremors....lol
I myself dont' get the headaches that are sometimes associated with clen but you may get headaches. Keep some aspirin handy.
I'm sure more people will chime in for you as well.
:)

Oh, one more thing. With the PT clen caps, I couldn't take them too late in the afternoon or I would not sleep at night.:D

the first few days i was on clen i felt the shakes, but after that i built up to 120mcg (male) and i still wasnt feeling anything, except when i would run i got horrible achillies tendonitis and calf cramping, so i stopped running for a while :D

im on t3 right now... just taking low doses of 25mcg a day, and dont notice much, if anything. ill continue to take 25mcg a day until i run out (had 25 total pills). ill put a post up letting people know the difference of taking low doses and 50mcg-75mcg doses...

I have some clen from reserchology. In the bottles it comes in, how many mcg's per squirt?

tatu, let me know how the clen from researchology works for you. I am thinking about giving it a try.

i took clen from researchology, that combined with a strict reduced calorie diet, and i saw amazing results. lots of striations and veins. but a lot of that could be due to the diet. hard to say, but i know it got me there faster. i liked it.

i trust banners of the websites bc they have to talk to the head of the board befor ethey can advertise i think. now that of course only works if you trust the site. i think this one is prety reliable but im a newbie so maybe you shouldn't listen to me

Back