Clenbuterol Dosage split or all at once

Tank13

Im taking northern pharma clen 50mcg/pill.

I spliting dosage and i ramped up to 150mcg which is today the 9th day. the reason i ramped up to 150 mcg is i wasnt feeling the shakes that intense so I assumed im taking too little but then I asked myself maybe because im spliting the dosage thats why its not effecting me too hard.

So my question is do I split the dosage or take it all at once??? this morning i took 75mcg all at once and im taking the other 75mcg around 3 or 4pm. right now im feeling a little shake in my hands ill see how it goes wen I take the other 75mcg.

But i styll need an answear guys!! an immediate reply is highly appreciated!!!
Thankyou!!!

Cycle:

day1:50mcg
day2:50mcg:
day3:50mcg
day4:100mcg
day6:100mcg
day7:100mcg
day8:100mcg
day9:150mcg (today)

yea thank you s&m I already came up with that answear just 10 minutes ago.
I want to include another question tho im going to do a cycle of test E and Tbol, should I wait untill I finish the clen cycle or should I start it with clen. i dont know if it has any side effects or health risks if I add it with clen like would I still see the same results if taken with clen?

yea thank you s&m I already came up with that answear just 10 minutes ago.
I want to include another question tho im going to do a cycle of test E and Tbol, should I wait untill I finish the clen cycle or should I start it with clen. i dont know if it has any side effects or health risks if I add it with clen like would I still see the same results if taken with clen?

Start the cycle. You can cycle the clen off and on cycle. I don't know how you are going to be able to handle the shacks at 150. I feel like I have ms or some sort of paralyzing effect after 100mcgs.

Drop the clen all together. It's over rated, unhealthy, and just plain sucks ass

Hey, I'm doing the same cycle. I started with 50 for the first 3 days and I will do 100mcg tomorrow. Do you take all the caps at once in the morning? or split them during the day?

also, the cycle I was thinking about is
day 1: 50
day 2: 50
day 3: 50
day 4: 100
day 5: 100
day 6: 100
day 7: 150
day 8: 150
day 9: 150
day 10: 100
day 11: 100
day 12: 100
day 13: 50
day 14: 50
day 15: 50

I think I will take 100 with no problem but I i'm a little concern about doing 150.

How did you react to 150?

Back