Clenbuterol help!!!

Whats up guys...going to start taking clenbuterol for a cutting cycle...just asking for recommended dosage and length of cycles??...was thinking starting of @ 40mcg/day and bumping it up anywhere from 80 to 100mcg/day...and 2weeks on and 2 weeks off...does this sound right??

Scarlet Knight 8 said:
Whats up guys...going to start taking clenbuterol for a cutting cycle...just asking for recommended dosage and length of cycles??...was thinking starting of @ 40mcg/day and bumping it up anywhere from 80 to 100mcg/day...and 2weeks on and 2 weeks off...does this sound right??

Looks good to me. I never went over 120mcgs with Lion's clen... gave me the shakes, i couldn't even type. :)

Its best to ladder the cycle, btw. Also, you'll need to supplement taurine if you plan on running it like that. And drink PLENTY OF WATER

definately start low and go up from there... i think i started at 80mcg/day and ended up going to 120-160mcg/day as the effects started wearing off a little... boy was i ever shakey

thats a solid plan. Typically I always ran it 2 weeks on, 2 off, but last time around my trainer had me stay on it, and that also worked great

I went 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with a dosage that started at 60mcg's but went as high as 100mcg's for me. Got the shakes but clen worked great. I used it before a cutter and I really like the results.

Back