clenbuterol liquid

DangerousGrounds

soon to be available (for research purpose) here in the usa. They will soon be carrying liquidclen for research purposes only. Keep checking back!!

Lots of other experamental liquids are available, liquid clomid,ect,ect and shipped out in at doorstep in 2 or 3 days.

JOIN THE RESEARCHKITS.COM BOARD!

THIS BOARD IS SET UP FOR DISCUSSION / QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR EXPERIMENTS! WWW.RESEARCHKITS.COM Liquid Clomid Now available!!!!

All syringes and needles are manufactured by Becton Dickinson (B-D). These are the sharpest and most reliable syringes and needles made.

Pricing for all syringe with needles

Quantity Price's 25 $6.00 50 $11.50 100 $20.00

ive never seen clen powder, so i think he is seperating it from the tabs? if thats the case how would you do that, run it like fina? i heard you could put the tabs in methanol and the good stuff will dissolve in the methanol and leave the buinders and shit behind, then just move it to a different vial and let the methanol dissolve, leaving you with the powder... anybody know? is this how liquid t3 would be made as well? chem?

grafix, i highly doubt he is separating it from tabs as the amounts in clen tabs are VERY minute... very special equipment is needed to properly dose clen tabs... spiro tabs are 20mcg... my guess is he is doing it from clen hcl powder, which isnt all that hard to get btw...

i know clen is very minute... but in large ass quantities, it wouldnt be hard if your making a liquid solution.... if you have it on paper, it could work.. btw,if you know how to get the powder, e-mail me bro with the info, ive looked, even talked to labs

DRveejay11 said:
can anyone verify an accurate answer as opposed to us just "assuming"

:confused:

answer to what? how the liquid clen is being made? obviously, only the bro making it can tell you. but it would not be cost, or labor efficient to try to extract clen from clen tabs, hence the price of the liquid clen would be so unreasonable that it wouldn't be worth making and trying to sell... its only good logic bro.

grafix, you've got mail bro.

As for benefits, they arent any that I know of, especially along the lines of bioavaliability, I would assume they're equal since your supposed to chew up tabs.

I've only ever used liquid clen. Ventipulimin. It comes in a bottle with a pump. It's a sryup intended for horses and is taken orally. Not sure if this is all they're planning carry?

B

Back