clomid from liquid research

nylifter

im almost done with my cylce and ready to start post cycle therapy (pct). My question is how do you administer the liquid clomid from LR. Also how many 50 ml vials will you need to finish the treatment...thanks

You need ~36ML's.
Day 1 - 6Mls
Next 10 Days - 2ml/day
Last 10 days - 1ml/day

I hope you don't have to order more Clomid. You should have all your stuff on hand before your cycle starts.

thanks...i have one bottle i just wanted to make sur eit was enuf...its 50 mls....do you just drop it on your tongue and swallow it? hows the taste

I get to try mine in a couple days as well. Use a syringge and measure out ___Ml's and shoot it into your mouth. I hear it tastes really bad, so I may put it in some OJ.

Easto said:
I get to try mine in a couple days as well. Use a syringge and measure out ___Ml's and shoot it into your mouth. I hear it tastes really bad, so I may put it in some OJ.

ugghh...dude, beyond a century sells caps by the hundreds...

or at least buy some old stock vitamins or such in capsules
for cheap and dump out the contents...

All liquid clomid tastes terrible.
Get some empty gelcaps or shoot the liquid inside a grape or something.
The nasty taste wont go away for a while if you drink it :D

yeah but you get used to the taste, and if it ever tastes different you may know if its not legit shit or so.

i always taste and smell everything. if it doesnt reflect prior use something is up.

I took 3CC of Clomid and 3CC of Nolva this morning. It fucked up my OJ, but it wasn't too bad. I'm sure the rest of the post cycle therapy (pct) won't be as bad.

If you chew it will defeat the purpose :D
You dont want to taste it :)
Your body will absorbe it inside your stomach.

nylifter said:
you can inject it into a grape then swallow it? or do you have to chew it up

I usually have a sip of oj/coolaid and tilt my head back so there is a puddle in the back of my mouth like I was going to gargle it. Then shoot the clomid/nolva into that and swallow immediately. Barely even a taste.

just swallowed 300mgs of Clomid just now.. ahh starting post cycle therapy (pct) for the first time. then in a few wks ill be back in the game.. after i score some money

Back