Clomid Restart Success anyone?

jomamma007

What's your opinion of long duration low dose clomid to help restart the system.
Say 12.5mgs MWF for 3 months

Has anyone heard of success with such a regime, and would it be ideal to take some HCG before starting such a treatment.

it really matters to how shut down you are, why you are shut down, and how your body will respond..

i would run 30mg 3 times a week.. i would do a hcg run before i did that too..

it really matters to how shut down you are, why you are shut down, and how your body will respond..

i would run 30mg 3 times a week.. i would do a hcg run before i did that too..

say 1 year of trt shut down, purely from running gear improperly.

what kind of hcg dosage and duration?

Jo

Are you still trying to restart?
I thought that ship sailed long ago????
Didn't you faint at work in the parking lot and swear to go back on TRT? ??
Wtf ???
Why are u doing this to yourself?
Who educated you on such a ridiculous low dose of clomid being effective???
I would not go anything less than 12.5 mg ED if it were me. ..
You restarted to 700 ng TT on serms did u not?
You had dirt low free t and super high SHBG and nothing helped you....
why not save yourself the hassle and get to a real professional that can help u with TRT and psychological support. isn't Dr. Mariano still practicing in your state?

Jo

Are you still trying to restart?
I thought that ship sailed long ago????
Didn't you faint at work in the parking lot and swear to go back on TRT? ??
Wtf ???
Why are u doing this to yourself?
Who educated you on such a ridiculous low dose of clomid being effective???
I would not go anything less than 12.5 mg ED if it were me. ..
You restarted to 700 ng TT on serms did u not?
You had dirt low free t and super high SHBG and nothing helped you....
why not save yourself the hassle and get to a real professional that can help u with TRT and psychological support. isn't Dr. Mariano still practicing in your state?

I actually have an appointment with Dr.Mariano on the 3/20/15 but i don't think I can afford it right now. It's 790 for the appointment, then it will cost me 150 bucks for room and gas, as well as getting all that blood work covered by insurance.
Then when we get our results from the blood work you have to pay another 345 to talk on the phone about them for an hour. Not saying he isn't worth it , but it'll cost me a good 1500 to just get things started.

Anywho yeah I decided to just give myself the rest of the year without any pcts, restarts, and see where my HPTA ends up. I don't see why I wouldn't recover with my age.

I just got a ton of blood work done yesterday and will post it up tomorrow and will ask you guys for advice. but I need to just let my body heal itself.

I actually have an appointment with Dr.Mariano on the 3/20/15 but i don't think I can afford it right now. It's 790 for the appointment, then it will cost me 150 bucks for room and gas, as well as getting all that blood work covered by insurance.
Then when we get our results from the blood work you have to pay another 345 to talk on the phone about them for an hour. Not saying he isn't worth it , but it'll cost me a good 1500 to just get things started.

Anywho yeah I decided to just give myself the rest of the year without any pcts, restarts, and see where my HPTA ends up. I don't see why I wouldn't recover with my age.

I just got a ton of blood work done yesterday and will post it up tomorrow and will ask you guys for advice. but I need to just let my body heal itself.

My doctor has also suggested a daily dose of clomid at 15md Ed for a month and then retest. If I've improved then he's suggested to continue with it.

I'm also curious of people's results

Ok...fair enough.
I hope u don't mess up your pancreas and get Insulin resistance from too long of low T.
Good luck!

What's your opinion of long duration low dose clomid to help restart the system.
Say 12.5mgs MWF for 3 months

Has anyone heard of success with such a regime, and would it be ideal to take some HCG before starting such a treatment.

Jo,

There is someone in my family whos TT was down in the 200s and they felt like shit. His "Doctor" prescribed him 25 mg clomid EOD for 6 months. He is 3-4 months in with TT in the upper 300's. He is saying he feels good but I think we all know what is going to happen after he stops the clomid. We also know that being in the 300's is not ideal.

What is your natty TT at now?

I was on cycle for 6 months. I took 50mg clomid for 4 weeks. I feel better today than I did before cycle. I wake up with hardons more often than I ever did precycle if that makes any sense lol. Clomid at 50 mg for 4 weeks really kickstarted my natural test back up

I was on cycle for 6 months. I took 50mg clomid for 4 weeks. I feel better today than I did before cycle. I wake up with hardons more often than I ever did precycle if that makes any sense lol. Clomid at 50 mg for 4 weeks really kickstarted my natural test back up

How long have you been done with your PCT? 50 mg for 4 weeks is pretty standard. I had TT in the upper 900's after 4 weeks of Clomid but after some time it certainly decreases to pre-cycle/TRT levels.

Jo,

There is someone in my family whos TT was down in the 200s and they felt like shit. His "Doctor" prescribed him 25 mg clomid EOD for 6 months. He is 3-4 months in with TT in the upper 300's. He is saying he feels good but I think we all know what is going to happen after he stops the clomid. We also know that being in the 300's is not ideal.

What is your natty TT at now?

6 months of clomid and his numbers are 300, while still on clomid??? That doesn't seem very good. most guys will get to 700+ even if there numbers plummet once they cease. Anyways I just got some bloods done and will get the results hopefully tomorrow and will post. What's going on with your blood work?

6 months of clomid and his numbers are 300, while still on clomid??? That doesn't seem very good. most guys will get to 700+ even if there numbers plummet once they cease. Anyways I just got some bloods done and will get the results hopefully tomorrow and will post. What's going on with your blood work?

Yeah he is 3-4 months in and only in the upper 300's at 25 mg every other day.

I got bloodwork done the other day by a new doc. They suck and did not test for anything they said they would. I did get my TT numbers and it was 430 which I wasn't very happy about. I do feel pretty good though but I haven't been a picture of health lately either. Still working out 6 days/week, diet is ok, and drink alcohol 2-3 nights a week. Need to cut back on the booze and tighten up the diet.

How long have you been done with your PCT? 50 mg for 4 weeks is pretty standard. I had TT in the upper 900's after 4 weeks of Clomid but after some time it certainly decreases to pre-cycle/TRT levels.

I am 12 weeks post cycle. I will getting blood work done in the next couple weeks to see where TT numbers are at.

Back