Clomid

Senri

do you need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to have LH get started? can you not use clomid standalone to boost lh levels for test to its natural limits? And if so for how long? Also this is not for post cycle therapy (pct) just clomid and AI's so use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) then use clomid? or use cloimid along with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (anti-estrogens)? IF you can take clomid should it be doen for one week or two cause i dont know how it will effect the hpta for that length of use.I also want to know if your estrogen level is low but not too low.

Clomid should be taken for at least 3 weeks, 4 or 5 would be better. You don't necessarily need HCG, but you'd need at least a milligram of liquidex daily

the only real way to know your estrogen levels is to test them.

clomid will not lower estrogen, it will actually increase it. stimulation of the HPGA will increase test, additional test will convert to estrogen.

if you could be more specific about your goals it would be easier to give reccomendations. Know that you have been using AIFM to lower estrogen and raise test but not exactly sure what "result" you are looking for.

are you trying to boost test further?

there is a limit to how much test you will produce, regardless of manipulation. using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will increase this, clomid can also (though how much more than with AIFM alone is hard to say (unless you are hypogonadal)- even then it would just be a guess)

just finding ways to boost test without prohormones or steroids thas all. So i should stop with clomid then since you say it helps raise estrogen along with test. i've only done a week worth of clomid at 50mg and felt nothing no sides either thankfully.

Senri said:
just finding ways to boost test without prohormones or steroids thas all.

eat protein loaded meals eat times a day and do lots of squats

Back