Cloudy Synovex

dirkdiggler9969

Has anyone converted synovex and had their end result turn out kind of opaque? I know I did everything right but when I added the powder to the oil and shook it up, it went from normal oil color to an opaque off/white, off/yellow mix. It didn't crash but the tint is def not like what basskiller has on his instructions. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the powder wasn't dried long enough. Anybody else had this? If you did, did you use it?

did you use a .22 or a .44 to filter? ive noticed on tren conversions it turns out clear with a .22 and cloudy with a .44

I figure the bigger filter probably isnt getting all the fillers or glue out.

Yep, its likely either fillers/binders that did not get filtered or...to little solvent in the mixture. Try re filtering first.

poly

When I put it in a frying pan with some water it clears right up. What do you think that means? It's just not holding together right. Even though it will be a pain in the ass, Could I just heat it before use everytime?

When I put it in a frying pan with some water it clears right up. What do you think that means? It's just not holding together right. Even though it will be a pain in the ass, Could I just heat it before use everytime?

This leads me to believe that your solution is solvent/s deficient. You could heat it prior to every injection, but that would be time consuming. Not to mention that if you overheat your solution, you risk denaturing your tren. I would try adding small amounts of whatever solvent/s that you used in your experiment. Just enough for it to stay in solution. My only real concern here, is that your mixture may be crashing not because of T, but due to residual E. If you continue your experiment with this batch, have Nolva on hand. Good luck.

poly

I added 5ml's more BB and then heated again. It became very clear and then fogged up. I chucked it in the trash. I'll try again in the distant futurewith my 5c's left. I wish it was a seasy as tren to make. I'm just not the biggest fan of tren and I use alot of prop.

Dirk this has happened to me, what the issue was that happened to mine was that the powder still had water in it. I had to pull the stopper off, place it it in a pot on the stove and bring the solution to the point right before it boiled. When i saw the solution wanting to make a bubble (post boiling) I took the pot off the stove and let it sit for 15 minutes. I had to repeat 3 times and the solution turned clear and stayed clear. Lesson learned was, make sure when you convert the synovex and dry the powder, it needs to be completely dried out. Sorry you threw it away and I hope this helps in the future.

Dirk this has happened to me, what the issue was that happened to mine was that the powder still had water in it. I had to pull the stopper off, place it it in a pot on the stove and bring the solution to the point right before it boiled. When i saw the solution wanting to make a bubble (post boiling) I took the pot off the stove and let it sit for 15 minutes. I had to repeat 3 times and the solution turned clear and stayed clear. Lesson learned was, make sure when you convert the synovex and dry the powder, it needs to be completely dried out. Sorry you threw it away and I hope this helps in the future.
I agree....moisture looks to be the problem and evaporating it off will take care of the cloudiness next time.

Back