Let's have a tren talk. Not enough discussion going around these days

LateStart

Hey bros. Let's talk tren. Anyone with tren experience or even tren questions......let's hear it. I miss the discussions and debates we once had on here. Surely someone has something to say about tren. I am new to tren..... 2 cycles of tren E this year. Would love to hear your experiences or opinions.

Was tren worth it for you?

Did you have the typical sides from tren?

Will you do it again or do you prefer something else?

Anybody have an opinion on tren vs short ester testosterones?

I loved and hated tren. Immediately night sweats. Within 4 weeks cardio went to zero (even jerking off was exhausting) lol. Tired ALL THE TIME.
The results were there but at a heavy cost. Also diet had to be perfect to really get the true benefits. Which is true of any cycle but for me even more true of tren.

Anyway.....would love to hear anything you have to say about it.

Androgenic Side Effects: Trenbolone has a high androgenic activity, which can lead to acne, oily skin, increased facial and body hair growth, and male pattern baldness in individuals predisposed to these conditions. That is just one effect of tren, I minimize the effect of it by dose. If you are looking for breakthrough products that will give you fast results with no negative effects, go to this link https://worldofroids.to/. They can also give you professional advice there! They deliver US-wide. They also offer a 50% discount just type "DOM50". These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure about a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that I need before trying it out.

Back