Combining Anadrol with Testoviron Depot

utsavgo

Dear Members,

I would like to know does anadrol 50mg daily combined with 250mg Testoviron Depot per week lead to execessive bloating of the body? I am looking to have hard muscles and not watery mass.

Also does this supplement called Black Mamba really work for fat loss?? If yes what should be the ideal dosage and period for using it? Can I use it alongwith the above combination or should I take it after finishing that cycle??

what are your stats? age, weight, bf%, cycle history, goals etc.?

Age-30
Height- 5 feet 8 inches
Weight-80kg
Goals: To gain big and hard muscles.

One more question: Is it ok to discontinue Anadrol after taking 30 tabs or so. The pack contains 50.

At the dosage of test you are using, I would not expect problems. I'm not one to endorse the use of orals though. They are too harsh on the liver and kidney, I have been hospitalized for doing so. They are just not worth it unless you are a competitive body builder or powerlifter and know how to use them and the right time to use them. The gains just don't last.

You would be better off running test for 14 weeks.

At the dosage of test you are using, I would not expect problems. I'm not one to endorse the use of orals though. They are too harsh on the liver and kidney, I have been hospitalized for doing so. They are just not worth it unless you are a competitive body builder or powerlifter and know how to use them and the right time to use them. The gains just don't last.

You would be better off running test for 14 weeks.

I am looking to gain big and hard musculature..Not watery bloat or excess mass..For that if i run only test for say 8-10 weeks, would that be good??

Black Mamba lol. It's essentially caffeine, more caffeine, and some synephrine for funzies. Diet will be far more effective than a stim like this.

Back