Coming off questions aas....

bandit_67

Before i start just wanna say I tired researching this info in my own but it was to frustrating with only an iPhone to use......now I've been using aas for little over a year now had some problems in the start from being an idiot and not askin enough questions always ask question if someone is willing to listen lol... However I've ever had anything long term bad happen....now my question is my gf wants me completely off never to touch it again now only thing I'm scared of is losing all my gains and going back to how I was before I started not too sure how much you can keep with natural test levels and working out I'm sure you can keep most of it all expect for the water weight of course but rather hear it from someone with more experience on getting off it cause I still want to compete in strong man comps next year long as I know I can keep most of my gains and keep gaining more I'd be alright.....just don't know the hole science part if anyone can help It would be appreciated

Good clean diet will help keep the new muscle tissue created. Keep hitting the gym and up your intensity. sleep earlier. You should be able to keep a lot if you got these down.

Yeah it's really about calculating your new maintenance levels for your new weight when you come off of your cycle....adjust accordingly and the gains should stay

Im in the same boat mate. My missus wants me to come off and Ive been saying I will for a while but never have lol. You really only have 2 options TBH.

Option number 1) Lie to her, tell her your off when your not. I don't recommend this because there should be no LIES whatsoever involved in a r/s unless its life and death dependent.
Option number 2) Come off lol.

come off for a while continue to train hard your going to loose a little size and strength but after a year or so she'll probably let you back on if she doesnt she may not be the one for you or give her an ultimatum like ill stop if you never drink again or something she enjoys

come off for a while continue to train hard your going to loose a little size and strength but after a year or so she'll probably let you back on if she doesnt she may not be the one for you or give her an ultimatum like ill stop if you never drink again or something she enjoys

Used cigs with mine.

Im in the same boat mate. My missus wants me to come off and Ive been saying I will for a while but never have lol. You really only have 2 options TBH.

Option number 1) Lie to her, tell her your off when your not. I don't recommend this because there should be no LIES whatsoever involved in a r/s unless its life and death dependent.
Option number 2) Come off lol.

I can think of at least one more option :sadwavey:

Back