Coming off test prorionate only cycle

Nihat1988

Hey guys I am thankful for some of your support and advice on here made my life happier healthier and saved me . Finally i have started my cycle 11 weeks ago test enanthate then i switch it off to test propionate i have lower my bf from 22 .2 to 11.5 at the moment i gain musle mass and got defined . My question is when should I start using HCG and how many times a week and how long and how much in dosages .in 3 weeks my cycle is over . Pls advice.

My stats are
74 kg
30 yrs old
173. Cm
11.5 bf
1 st time cycle for 12 to 16 week ma. Depens hw I feel if i want it to last 16 week pls can you answer anput HCG usage dosage and frequency

My question is when should I start using HCG and how many times a week and how long and how much in dosages .in 3 weeks my cycle is over . Pls advice.

You should have started HCG like 11 weeks ago and now you've fucked up big time... This is why you research and know your shit BEFORE you start and not when its over...
This is the most basic question you could even ask lol...

Start taking it NOW...300iu, twice per week, use it EOD up to your pct... and hope you didnt fuck yourself over more than you already have...
Go read the beginner sticky and learn something instead of getting spoonfeed information and fucking up even more... What i'm in a bad mood and telling you something wrong just to fuck with you ? What you gonna do then ?

Last edited:
Like main man said above, hcg must be done from the start of your cycle. Now you got real problems.
Have you done any bloodworks? We need to see those figures now to see how bad youve damaged yourself.

Back