Comp pics, Contra Costa - 3rd place

crazymike

Well here they are.
I took 3rd place in the open light-heavy. It was a very tough class as you will see. I am happy with my placing, since everyone was very good.

Sorry about some of the pics. My wife does not know how to time it to catch the right shot.

Good job bro. I was looking at your pics and you should be dam proud of your progress. Nice placement too.

Congratulations Mike!! You came in looking amazing bro, you should be very proud. Was this your first comp?

You look awesome mike, your my role model dude. That was some serious competition though. The second guy on the right in the first pic, is pretty insane looking. You should be really proud, great work.

Thanks everyone. I am very pleased with the placing. I think it was very fair. I know I brought my best, and that is all that I can do. So now it is back to diet and cardio and try and come in a bit tighter for the next show in 3 weeks.

crazymike said:
Thanks everyone. I am very pleased with the placing. I think it was very fair. I know I brought my best, and that is all that I can do. So now it is back to diet and cardio and try and come in a bit tighter for the next show in 3 weeks.
another show right after this one..whew! good luck bro

Back