Competition cycle amateur (Deca-Bolde-Trembo.Ace-Oxa-Wins-T4-Test)

Anonimus

Hello friends,

I am 28 years old, weighs 176.37 lb (80 kg), 8% bf and I am from Madrid (Spain).

I am going to compete in bodybuilding in June, and I have prepared a cycle with Bulking and Cutting. This cycle is very similar to the one I did last year.

I would like to know your opinions.

Thank you!

View attachment 567651

Last edited:
I like it.

1,400 mg/wk during the first 16 is a lot and should be very effective, but not too overboard. 850 mg/wk in the second part again is a lot, especially given the tren, should be effective.

30 weeks on is a long time, in theory should only do one of those per year? With time off = time on. How long do you wait for another?

The only comments I have are:

1. What AI are you running in the two stages?

2. Week 17 and 18 I'm not clear on why the tamox and clomid, you'll have so much long ester in you that they might kickstart your balls a little bit, but they'll shut right back down.

3. The last 8 weeks with tren, winny, and anavar is going to be rough on your liver. Are you taking anything for it?
20 mg/day anavar is pretty low, if you were only taking the var I'd take more, but in light of 30 winny and 50 tren per day maybe not.

4. And lastly the PCT seems pretty short, though you will only have ace and prop in your blood which will clear out quite quickly. I guess you did it before and it worked fine? Also clomid at 100 mg/day seems excessive. If it was me I'd drop to 50/day and run it three weeks vs. two.

What kind of results did you see last time?

Hello,

I only do one cycle a year. This cycle has a duration of 5 or 6 months. then I wait 5 or 6 months to recover my hormonal axis.

I have always used a maximum of 1000 mg of substances per week, I have never used more.

This cycle that I show in the image that I publish next, is the cycle that I made the previous year:

View attachment 567656

Boldenone uses it for 20 weeks with very good results.

I think I will repeat it again this year, I really do not finish convincing the cycle that I have prepared for this year.

Last edited:
Answering tankmanbob:

1. I use Anastrozole or Tamoxifen, I only use it if I see it necessary (sore nipples).

I also do an analysis of Prolactin every 6 weeks to evaluate if I have to take cabergoline in case the prolactin is elevated.

2. It was in order to stimulate the hormonal axis prior to post-cycle therapy, I have recommended it to several bodybuilders ... but it does not convince me.

3. I do not take anything for the liver, I have never had problems, do you think I should use Live 52?

4. In the previous year's cycle, use 50 mg of clomiphene for 4 weeks.

In the table, there was an error in the post-cycle, it starts at the end of the trembo.

5. What kind of results did you see the last time?

22 lb (10 kg) are the profits that I have maintained 6 months after finishing the last cycle. I do not remember the profit at the end of the cycle.

Last edited:
Answering tankmanbob:

1. I use Anastrozole or Tamoxifen, I only use it if I see it necessary (sore nipples).

I also do an analysis of Prolactin every 6 weeks to evaluate if I have to take cabergoline in case the prolactin is elevated.

2. It was in order to stimulate the hormonal axis prior to post-cycle therapy, I have recommended it to several bodybuilders ... but it does not convince me.

3. I do not take anything for the liver, I have never had problems, do you think I should use Live 52?

4. In the previous year's cycle, use 50 mg of clomiphene for 4 weeks.

In the table, there was an error in the post-cycle, it starts at the end of the trembo.

5. What kind of results did you see the last time?

22 lb (10 kg) are the profits that I have maintained 6 months after finishing the last cycle. I do not remember the profit at the end of the cycle.

Very interesting. Great results. Will you do a log for us this time?

As for liver, I like milk thistle. It's cheap and I think it works. I also use NAC at 1,200 mg/day - again super cheap in bulk powder and it works very well.

Of course, I will start on January 1st and I will comment on all my changes.

I intended not to use a lot of carbohydrates in my diet. I can not burn all the fat I wanted in my previous preparation. I guess it was like that, because I used red meat and excess carbohydrates during the volume stage.

If you have any suggestions for a lean mass diet for the first 16 weeks, I'll gladly take it into account.

The diet that I intend to follow, consists in consuming turkey breast, chicken breast, tuna, squid and sometimes salmon, in addition to vegetables low in carbohydrates, legumes, brown rice and basmati rice, tortillas of egg whites without llema

I will definitely make a zig-zag diet:

Day 1: low hydrates.
Day 2: low hydrates.
Day 3: low hydrates.
Day 4: Amount of hydrates ingeria during Days 1, 2 and 3 (all hydrates together)
Day 5: low hydrates.
Day 6: ...

It is a very boring diet ... but it has been useful to obtain quality musculature.

In the definition stage, I usually use a high-fat ketogenic diet, then protein only practically.

Do you think the cycle is correct?

View attachment 567657

Last edited:
seems your trying to use way more compounds than i would when diet alone can get you there in half the time. what does your training look like and please list your cycle history.

Do you think the cycle is correct?

View attachment 567657

I plotted out the 400 Deca, 400 Bold, 300 Test E with your stopping points in this graph. I ignored the Tren A, Test P, Winny because their halflife is so short they are out of your system in a week for ace and winny, and two weeks for prop.

View attachment 567658

This shows that your plan of stopping Deca T-8 weeks, Bold T-4 weeks, and Test E T-2 weeks has you starting PCT with a blood level of 30.8, which is about double your natural production. Then after four weeks PCT you still have 6.6, or about half natural production still in you. In my opinion that's rushing it a bit. I think it would be better to push PCT back a week, or even two, to let those long esters bleed down further.

I also don't really understand the switch from Test E to C, then back. No point in doing that. And 30 mg/day anavar is probably not an effective dose, but with 1,200 mg/wk of other compounds in you there should be plenty to go around - just not sure you'd notice the anavar.

Last edited:
I plotted out the 400 Deca, 400 Bold, 300 Test E with your stopping points in this graph. I ignored the Tren A, Test P, Winny because their halflife is so short they are out of your system in a week for ace and winny, and two weeks for prop.

View attachment 567658

This shows that your plan of stopping Deca T-8 weeks, Bold T-4 weeks, and Test E T-2 weeks has you starting PCT with a blood level of 30.8, which is about double your natural production. Then after four weeks PCT you still have 6.6, or about half natural production still in you. In my opinion that's rushing it a bit. I think it would be better to push PCT back a week, or even two, to let those long esters bleed down further.

I'm sorry, my English is medium level. If I understand well ... are you suggesting that I start PCT 2 weeks before or 2 weeks later?

I also don't really understand the switch from Test E to C, then back. No point in doing that.

It is true. Last year I ran out of testosterone enantathe in the middle of the cycle, for this reason, I used testosterone cypionate and then I went back to using enantathe. This year I will only use Enanthate.

And 30 mg/day anavar is probably not an effective dose, but with 1,200 mg/wk of other compounds in you there should be plenty to go around - just not sure you'd notice the anavar.

It is true. Could I increase Winstrol to 50 mg x 6-8 weeks along with trenbolone and eliminate oxandrolone from the cycle?

I had also thought about cutting testosterone enantathe at the same time I cut the deca, in week 16, and also cut the Bolde in week 18.

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to calculate the average life time of the substances that I use, in blood, during the cycle.

Last edited:
seems your trying to use way more compounds than i would when diet alone can get you there in half the time. what does your training look like and please list your cycle history.

I started at 23 years old. I always performed cycles of 10-12 weeks (only once a year) with doses of 500 anabolics (primobolan, bolde, deca or trembo enantathe or acetate) + 500 testosterone (enantathe, cypio or susta) and any orals.

Last year (27 years) I did my first cycle of 24 weeks with the intention of competing ... but unfortunately, I had to remove my wisdom teeth from the emergency and I could not finish in good physical condition.

I usually have a phase of hypertrophy (giant series, German volume 10x10, Vince Gironda 8x8 ...) and then a definition stage (double series composed, superseries, triseries ...)

Last edited:
Looks like tankman got you covered. looking forward to your logs!

Sorry if I do not understand some comments, like for example this one.

My English is medium level and sometimes I do not understand your ''Typical phrases'' these phrases have a different literal meaning for Spanish, and they create confusion for me.

If you think my cycle doses are too high, please, tell me and I will reduce them.

I hope to comment all the physical changes and if you want to see photos, I will send them by private message.

Last edited:
Sorry if I do not understand some comments, like for example this one.

My English is medium level and sometimes I do not understand your ''Typical phrases'' these phrases have a different literal meaning for Spanish, and they create confusion for me.

If you think my cycle doses are too high, please, tell me and I will reduce them.

I hope to comment all the physical changes and if you want to see photos, I will send them by private message.
oh sorry bro, what i meant to say was that Tankman has given you very good informacion and that he is taking care of you. pero la proxima ves habla en Español bro, aqui somos internacionales. My grandma is Mexican.

oh sorry bro, what i meant to say was that Tankman has given you very good informacion and that he is taking care of you. pero la proxima ves habla en Español bro, aqui somos internacionales. My grandma is Mexican.

Thank you,

In the forums in Spanish there are no people as experienced as in English / international speaking forums and obsolete knowledge. For this reason my knowledge is extracted by reading articles in this forum.

Tell your grandmother that Mexican food is my favorite hahaha. Here in Spain, Mexican and Japanese restaurants are the most expensive.

Thank you,

In the forums in Spanish there are no people as experienced as in English / international speaking forums and obsolete knowledge. For this reason my knowledge is extracted by reading articles in this forum.

Tell your grandmother that Mexican food is my favorite hahaha. Here in Spain, Mexican and Japanese restaurants are the most expensive.
write in Spanish and English I am often around and can help out when i can but just listen yo tankman, he is the best.

I think I'll compete a bit earlier than expected, in about 7 months.

I'm going to start the cycle on December 1st.

Do you think I should lower the dose of bolde + deca? Or I leave it at 400mg + 400mg.

The rest of the specifications given to me by tankmanbob have been taken into account and I have modified the cycle as proposed.

Back