Competition cycle amateur (Deca-Bolde-Trembo.Ace-Oxa-Wins-T4-Test)

I plotted out the 400 Deca, 400 Bold, 300 Test E with your stopping points in this graph. I ignored the Tren A, Test P, Winny because their halflife is so short they are out of your system in a week for ace and winny, and two weeks for prop.

View attachment 567658

This shows that your plan of stopping Deca T-8 weeks, Bold T-4 weeks, and Test E T-2 weeks has you starting PCT with a blood level of 30.8, which is about double your natural production. Then after four weeks PCT you still have 6.6, or about half natural production still in you. In my opinion that's rushing it a bit. I think it would be better to push PCT back a week, or even two, to let those long esters bleed down further.

I also don't really understand the switch from Test E to C, then back. No point in doing that. And 30 mg/day anavar is probably not an effective dose, but with 1,200 mg/wk of other compounds in you there should be plenty to go around - just not sure you'd notice the anavar.

tankmanbob:
In my opinion that's rushing it a bit. I think it would be better to push PCT back a week, or even two, to let those long esters bleed down further.

I'm sorry, my English is medium level. If I understand well ... are you suggesting that I start PCT 2 weeks before or 2 weeks later?

tankmanbob:
In my opinion that's rushing it a bit. I think it would be better to push PCT back a week, or even two, to let those long esters bleed down further.

I'm sorry, my English is medium level. If I understand well ... are you suggesting that I start PCT 2 weeks before or 2 weeks later?

Two weeks later

Hello friends,

I am 28 years old, weighs 176.37 lb (80 kg), 8% bf and I am from Madrid (Spain).

I am going to compete in bodybuilding in June, and I have prepared a cycle with Bulking and Cutting. This cycle is very similar to the one I did last year.

I would like to know your opinions.

Thank you!

View attachment 567651
These guys out here helped me to get back on track! I'm not sure with a certain product and they generously helped me out with everything that i need before trying it out. Just click worldofroids dot to They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.

Back