Completed PCT, might have very mild gyno? suggestions needed

freakmentality

Ran Test Prop 7 weeks 500mg/ wk
dbol 30/30/40/40/40/40

PCT was 4 weeks
Nolva 25mg/day
Clomid 50mg/day

Ended PCT roughly a week ago and I'm just now starting to notice very small bumps under both nipples. Slightly smaller than the size of a pea...

I'm out of Clomid and Nolva

First thought was to order Letrozole, is this the correct thing to do? Just want to make sure I get this cleared up before it becomes worse

Also what is a good starting dose for using Letro? RUI's is dosed 2.5mg/ml but I'm seeing a lot of talk in past threads that .25mg a day is adequate?

Don't use letro. If it is indeed true gyno and not pseudo-gyno the raloxifene would be your best bet followed by tamoxifen. Daily doses would be 60mg and 40mg respectively to be taken daily for the first 10days then 30mg and 20mg daily until reversed. It could take a while (as in months) so buy enough and be patient.

Don't use letro. If it is indeed true gyno and not pseudo-gyno the raloxifene would be your best bet followed by tamoxifen. Daily doses would be 60mg and 40mg respectively to be taken daily for the first 10days then 30mg and 20mg daily until reversed. It could take a while (as in months) so buy enough and be patient.

Just to clarify - when you say "followed by tamoxifen" you mean that would be the second best choice for a medication. Not that he should take raloxifene first and then take tamoxifen subsequently. Right?

Just to clarify - when you say "followed by tamoxifen" you mean that would be the second best choice for a medication. Not that he should take raloxifene first and then take tamoxifen subsequently. Right?

You are correct. I worded that poorly. I did NOT mean to say take both one after the other. Thanks Mega

Back