Conference on ESPN - Baseball and Roids

Trucker111

Are any of you bros watchin this? The people making these kinds of decisions are fuckin idiots. Somebody could get on here and find out more info than they know in about 10 mins worth of reading. It's ridiculous and it angers me to know that people with this type of knowledge on this subject are making decisions this big.

Somebody send these ignorant representatives a link to these forums.

Fuckin unbelieveable.

:uzi: :fawk2: :shoot4: :smashcomp
:headshot: :smash: :bash: :chainsaw:

Look at it this way... There are only 2 things congress can do to keep pro athletes from CHEATING (which after all is the subject of discussion). One thing they can do is crack down on the trafficing of steriods in the US, we all know from the coke experience of the 80's that this doesn't work. The more logical path that congress is going to take is govt regulation of drug monitoring in pro sports. So in my opinion, this doesn't effect anyone here unless any of us are pro athletes.

Ok let me get this straight out of work jose canseco starts telling people about steroids in baseball and how dangerous and scary they are, then he comes out with a book.

even worse this is what congress deems important in light of the Dept of HS releasing possible terror scenarios today???

i mean wtf???????? who gives a shit if Senator Bunnings record is gonna fall because someone is on juice..that is teh real issue people like him who are protecting their own agendas..it has nothing to do with kids

Tman2002 said:
Ok let me get this straight out of work jose canseco starts telling people about steroids in baseball and how dangerous and scary they are, then he comes out with a book.

Did you read the book?

He didn't say they were dangerous OR scary.

No i didnt read his book. I was just trying to figure out what his motivation was. He's trying to sell a book and bring attention to himself.

It's ridiculous and it angers me to know that people with this type of knowledge on this subject are making decisions this big.

Somebody send these ignorant representatives a link to these forums. I was thinking the same damn thing....All you need to do is read these boards and you have all the info you need. The question is can they stop us from using. Kind of scary when the Government gets involved in protecting us from ourselves.. What about tobacco half of the players in the major leagues chew can you say CANCER..

Fuckin unbelieveable.

:uzi: :fawk2: :shoot4: :smashcomp
:headshot: :smash: :bash: :chainsaw:[/QUOTE]

I agree all one has to do is read these boards and wala you have more knowledge than you need. Kinda of scary when the Government gets involved. They want to protect us from ourselves....I hate this shit when ignorant people talk about something they have now knowledge of. I understand prof athletes bieng tested, but never mind I am done....

Back