Confused about DBOL timing/dosing

copaseet

I want to throw some dbol into the beginning of my test only cycle and have some questions...

1. Since it has a short half life, shouldn't it be only used on workout days, pre-workout?
2. Do I need to up my AI dosage?

run it every day for 4 weeks. don't skip days. I have ran 20mg pre workout only and its hard to dial in your AI when your taking days off. more than 20mg preworkout and my back hurts so bad I can barely walk. I prefer mourning and night dosing if im running 40mg-60mg. and yes higher does of dbol will increase estrogen so up your AI

for hypothetical discussion purposes :) There might be an advantage to taking a larger portion right before workout, but it is also imperative to keep levels stable in the blood, because we grow when we are not in the gym.

if i were to do it, i may take 10 morning, 10 a little later, 20 before the gym and 10 a little later.

I take dbol split in 3 doses. 1/4 of it upon waking, 1/2 preworkout, and the last 1/4 before bed.
So, if I were doing forty a day I would do ten am, twenty preworkout, ten pm.

Whenever ive ran it, ive ran it at 50mg per day, 3 doses of 10 and one of 20 pre workout, all spaced evenly apart every day.

if im doing 500mg of test a week and using .5mg Arimidex EOD.. should I bump that up to ED for the first 4 weeks im on dbol?

Pwo. By at least an hour. No more than 2. Outstanding pwo but do not care to take it all day. Works just fine like that too.

Not ro troll this thread but I am going to be running something similar soon and will be taking 20mg for first 2 weeks then last 2 going to move it to 40mg am I safe not to split the 20mg and just pop it like an hour before working out and when I switch to 40mg will definitely look into some knid of split dose

Not ro troll this thread but I am going to be running something similar soon and will be taking 20mg for first 2 weeks then last 2 going to move it to 40mg am I safe not to split the 20mg and just pop it like an hour before working out and when I switch to 40mg will definitely look into some knid of split dose

Stick with a dose and run the course, don't up it or down it. 20=4 doses of 5mgs and 40=4 doses of 10mg. Taking is pre workout isn't totally necessary. In the end the gains will be the same.

Was suggested to me they more accurately told me if everything was going good at 20mg and I was comfortable I could jump to 40mg for last 2

Stick with a dose and run the course, don't up it or down it. 20=4 doses of 5mgs and 40=4 doses of 10mg. Taking is pre workout isn't totally necessary. In the end the gains will be the same.

Cool thanks this will help I will just try the 20mg

Back