Conquering Hair Loss - Report In

winter13

First off thanks to all of you who take the time to advise and give advise to us newbies. Athough there are threads out there I thought it would be a good idea to pose the questions this way.

1. When your hair loss started from using gear, what was the gear and dosage amount.

2. What meds did you use to counter act it and at what dosage?

3. Did it work?

4. How long have you used the meds?

I myself am middle aged, and at a dosage of test around 150mg of test once a week. Last month, on month 6 started the hair thinning problem. How much does that suck, got my life and old personality back. Been reading all kimds of horror stories on propecia etc and I know we all would feel better hearing from you guys who are in a similar situation. Safe to say Nizoral and Biotin are not cutting it.

what horror stories have you heard about finasteride? i am interested as i have read that side are few and far between...

oh no, i've been taking propecia for almost two years now, what horror story am i facing.lol
Seriously man i've had no problems with propecia.
Sides are few and far between.

Not to be rude.

Well there has been allot of talk of loss of libido, even when stopped. My testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc says up to 10% of users have some kind of issue.

That being said, the purpose of this post is to report how things are working out for your so please state your results as it pertains to the questions. Nice to see it is working out for you.

It is pretty much common knowledge that drug companes launch huge covert heavily funded internet campaigns to discredit competiitve products and make it seem like real users are commenting, so it is hard to trust what you see out there on hair loss forums. I think this forum is one if the few places you can actually get no BS comments, plus we are talking in terms of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and or gear for the sake of experemental purposes. So lets here some actual results.

10% seems quite high as well as for the sex side affects lasting.
i started thinning maybe 7 years ago. it's a slow process.
but in all honesty was it aas related? I don't think so but honestly i don't know. could be my water for all i know, most likely genetics.
i think if you are prone to mpb and have excessive dht than eventually aas may speed the process.

How thin are you getting?
Welcome to middle age man.

1. im prone to mpb so anytime i run test it occurs currently im running 750mg/wk

2.i use nizoral shampoo once every three days spiranalactone cream twice a day and half a proscar eod

3. yes so far i havent noticed any hairloss even at a high dose of test

4. about two months

10% seems quite high as well as for the sex side affects lasting.
i started thinning maybe 7 years ago. it's a slow process.
but in all honesty was it aas related? I don't think so but honestly i don't know. could be my water for all i know, most likely genetics.
i think if you are prone to mpb and have excessive dht than eventually aas may speed the process.

How thin are you getting?
Welcome to middle age man.

To much of a coincedence on my part. Never had a problem, I am talking a thick full head of hair. Right around month 4 on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) when my doc goes up to 175 mg the shedding starts. First thing I noticed was my hair changed from course to baby thinnish. Then I started noticing hari on my pillow every morning and in my face when I shower.

1. im prone to mpb so anytime i run test it occurs currently im running 750mg/wk

2.i use nizoral shampoo once every three days spiranalactone cream twice a day and half a proscar eod

4. about two months

Chris I hope that stays the same for you. I was ok until month 4. 750g a week you must feel great. That prompted you to use the hari protocol you are using?

4. about two months

This looks like a good plan. Hey nice Avatar. That guy is a good actor.

As long as you're taking test, you won't be having libido issues. Get on the finasteride, but don't expect immediate results.

This sucks I thought I was seeing things. My hair is getting baby thin, I have not notice if it is falling out, but it is much thinner. I have MPB and I was looking to use Propecia but WTF 10% perment sex sides? Has anyone had this happen to them?

44 yrs old
15% BF

This sucks I thought I was seeing things. My hair is getting baby thin, I have not notice if it is falling out, but it is much thinner. I have MPB and I was looking to use Propecia but WTF 10% perment sex sides? Has anyone had this happen to them?

44 yrs old
15% BF

To clarify, my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) guy said up to 10% of people see sides. He did not say permadent, this is a very important distinction. From the research I have seen if you are going to have sides you see them pretty fast and if you are not getting sides you may not get them.

When you wake up in t he morning, after you are awake and about, take a look at your piilow and look for hair. I use light pillow cases and that's how I noticed.

Now I am not proud and can admit when I make a mistake. I started taking some dec and eq and less test a few weeks ago as they are easier on the hair. What I just learned is that things like propecia, samento or the usual inhibitors will cause hair loss when taking deca. I was taking a small amount of advodart and some herbs.

I am deciding to weather to can the dec and still take the advodart, or can the advodart and still take the dec.

The reason for this thread is for users to report back on what is working for hair loss. So we can all draw our own conclusions.

What exactly are you taking as far as gear, and for how long?

First Sorry about commenting in the wrong thread. I am tacking test cyp and Deca 1 to 1. and I like how it is going. I did not know that deca is what makes your hair fall out, if I understand you correctly. I did some reading on the internet and I did find cases of the sides being perment. It all could be BS, but from all the sign it also could be real too. I just dont know, but these DHT fighters should be good for the prostate away right

Back