consensus on HCG dose for PCT

warriorkull

I would like to long what's the consensus on the HCG dose for PCT use. The biggest frustration I have with it is the variation in the response I've read. Some suggest doing 250-500IU EOD while others suggest 500-1000IU weekly (I've also read one suggesting 1500IU on day 1, 7, 14 of PCT).

Currently I'm on a 4th week of 12 week cycle (first time, first cycle), I'm considering starting HCG at the 6th week with 500IU weekly (split into twice to even the level) is this a good direction or should I reconsider it?

The biggest thing I hate with these gear stuff is lack of credible reference on dosage. Either there aren't any or I can't dig up any relevant info from academic database such as CINAHL, MEDLINE, and Web of Science. The closest thing I found was a paper published in 2003 about successful treatment of steroid-induced Azoospermia with hcg.

Hcg should be used from the beginning of cycle up to pct. 250 iu's twice a week is a good dose. Hcg should not be used during pct.

Yeah I ran hcg after an anavar only cycle I had started recovering fine but than ran hcg and it suppressed me BIG TIME. Always run it from the start.

I know I will not do that again 30mg anavar after shutting down my test was just enough it seemed like to keep the gains I had pre cycle

Back