Considering ECA/Clen

gotta get beast

Hello, i am seeking some advice regarding ECA and or clen

I have been training for about 2 years. have dropped from 290lbs (132kg) to 220lbs ( 100kg) and made some pretty significant muscle gains and am now considering using an ECA stack or Clen to drop the body fat lower over summer.

I have recently purchased Astralean Clenbuterol HCL E.P. 40MCG tablets (x50)
(anyone heard of this brand btw?)

The questions i have:

1. Is it recommended i try to drop some additional fat naturally before considering a ECA stack/ clen

2. Should i use ECA before i consider Clen?

3. Should i cut out all pre-workout supps and other sources of stimulants ( eg ones containing Beta-alanine or caffine stinulants)

4. Should i purchase an ECA stack online or just purchase epherdrine and make my own

5. Any warning signs from side effects that should make me terminate the cycle prematurley?

Height: 6' 2 (188cm)
Weight: 220lbs (100kg)
Body fat : 15%

Diet:
40% protien 30% carbs 30% fat
Fats mostly from almonds, carbs from oats/brown rice, protien from lean chicken breast/ fillet steak

Training:
Weights daily, 2-3 hours a day

Thanks for the advice

Congrats on your weight loss, that's awesome. I personally have never used clen, so I can't comment on that. But I have used EC several times, and will never use it again. There's a small percent of people that have negative side effects, and I am one of them. The last time I ran it, I got major depression. That alone would make me not run it again. Also, it has odd sexual side effects on me. Hard to explain, but just some weird shit. On the plus side, I always lose fat when I'm on it. You shouldn't use any other caffeine while on the stack, and you have to drink a ton of water. I would buy Bronkaid, and caffeine pills and do it that way. One bronkaid and one caffeine pill, 3 times a day.

Thanks for the reply, since i am living in the UK i am unsure if i can buy bronkaid, and am unsure if it will even be as effective as an ECA stack online

Should just try clen alone first if anything, i personally think T3 is crap but that's me :)

im new and researching something similar. my question is when to take keto or benedryl? on a 2 week on/ 2 week off cycle. i have read take everyday and i have read take everyday of every third week. HELP! lol

Back