Considering TB 500 for shoulder injury

Trevdog

About 6 weeks ago I hurt my left shoulder benching. I just took a 2 week vacation and back the gym its still a problem. I'm considering trying TB 500 at 4 mgs. per week for 4 weeks then 1-2 mg. per week for 4 more. I am also running my usual 300 or so mg. per week test + 3-4 iu of gh daily.

Any advise on TB 500 including good deals out there?

I was also looking into this as well for tendanitis in shoulder, and a recent lower back strain on deadlifts

Rumor has it..TB500 is not only good for injury, but the everyday crap we all deal with as we get older(ie arthritis). I heard it really helps with a lot of different pain and aches. I haven't tried it yet, but certainly will do so. Read Jimi's thread..telling you it's very convincing.

Any updates? I have an AC separation in my shoulder, and while I can still workout, and do day-to-day things, surgery is off the table. I've started Ipamorelin+GRF-129 w/o DAC....barely a week into it and once a day at the moment, will up to 3x a day for a total of 12 weeks. I'd be interested to know how you get on with TB500 as a possible option if my current strategy is unsuccessful. Thanks.

Back