Contest!! Contest!! 3js Nutrition Network!

3J

Super Moderator
Its been a while since i have done a contest in here.. so i thought i would bring it back...

I will be giving away a free 5 week package or 125 dollars credit towards a more advanced package.... the game is simple

Pick a number between 1 and 10000

Rules:

1. you can only choose a number once (number must be posted in this thread.. do not pm me!)
2. the person who gets closest to the number without going over is the winner
3. the winner will be announced 11/21/13
4. i will share the winning number with our new mod Dre now so that the contest is fair.. im sure if you entice him with gay sexual favors he will tell you the number giving you the advantage :D
5. If two people choose the same number, the first to have chosen that number wins the prize

ready... set... GO!!!!

Contact 3J at 3Jdiet@gmail.com if interested in becoming a client

Last edited:
Its been a while since i have done a contest in here.. so i thought i would bring it back...

I will be giving away a free 5 week package or 125 dollars credit towards a more advanced package.... the game is simple

Pick a number between 1 and 10000

Rules:

1. you can only choose a number once
2. the person who gets closest to the number without going over is the winner
3. the winner will be announced 11/21/13
4. i will share the winning number with our new mod Dre now so that the contest is fair.. im sure if you entice him with gay sexual favors he will tell you the number giving you the advantage :D

ready... set... GO!!!!

Contact 3J at 3Jdiet@gmail.com if interested in becoming a client

I see the plan is working flawlessly. Can't wait for those PM's to start rolling in, any minute now....

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we have our first bite...Rumpy has offered any favors I want and I don't even need to give him the number. What a sport ladies and gentlemen.

I see the plan is working flawlessly. Can't wait for those PM's to start rolling in, any minute now....

A PM would infer that I am ashamed to offer sexual favors to win a competition. I have won the last 8 consecutive bingo tournaments at the local nursing home...so be warned.

My "guess"--8,789

hi i am starting out on my journey to bulk up, I weigh a little over 145 pounds, am 5 ft. 8 inches, thin, little bulk and want to bulk up. what advice does anyone have as for safe steroids, and diet, liquids for me to bulk up with. any advice would be great and thanks in advance.

Welcome. MotherLoad. Please create your own thread so we can answer your question without hijacking someone else's thread. 3J is the man when it comes to nutrition and I'm sure many Others can chime in.

yes agreed, start your own thread my friend
hi i am starting out on my journey to bulk up, I weigh a little over 145 pounds, am 5 ft. 8 inches, thin, little bulk and want to bulk up. what advice does anyone have as for safe steroids, and diet, liquids for me to bulk up with. any advice would be great and thanks in advance.

Damn 3J, I guess lots of people want in on this, Joliver offered me a romantic getaway to the Caribbean all inclusive and expenses paid.

Last edited:
ah man!!! Just this afternoon I was thinking about enticing 3J in doing a contest like this (based on the earlier Pinnacle Lab)!!! I really need some good nutrition-advices and was told that 3J does not take payments in kisses and hugs!

My number for today will be.... hmmm let me think and crucnch some numbers

- 288 likes on 3J facebook page
- 3 november was his latest activity on facebook
- 7 testimonials on his webpage
- 321 tweets and 53 followers on Twitter
- eaten 2 bananas today
- 10 toes, but I only got 9 toe-nails (dropped 20kg wheight on my foot)

I will go with 4 671

ah man!!! Just this afternoon I was thinking about enticing 3J in doing a contest like this (based on the earlier Pinnacle Lab)!!! I really need some good nutrition-advices and was told that 3J does not take payments in kisses and hugs!

My number for today will be.... hmmm let me think and crucnch some numbers

- 288 likes on 3J facebook page
- 3 november was his latest activity on facebook
- 7 testimonials on his webpage
- 321 tweets and 53 followers on Twitter
- eaten 2 bananas today
- 10 toes, but I only got 9 toe-nails (dropped 20kg wheight on my foot)

I will go with 4 671
lmao.. i forget i have a facebook and twitter account.. i gotta get back on that shit!

Back