contest cycle

bigdog20

I am going to do my first show july 12(Bodyrock). I am 21 5'7 203lbs around 10% bf. I am going to diet for 12 weeks.
How do this look for a contest cycle
test enanthate 750mg ew 1-8
test prop 9-11 100mg ed 9-11
fina 75mg ed 1-12
winny 50mg ed 6-12

also will run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and t-3 weeks 3-11.

Looks good, i would use a little arimidex or femera, just to look leaner, although i dont like it, for contest purposes, it is probaly a must.

looks good bro, if you can try to get some letrozole, grest stuff, instead of liquidex. Good luck bro

I do not know about using only prop, Winstrol (winny) and fina for the last 3 weeks. That might be entirely too harsh. Of course, you are getting ready for a show, but it is still a good idea to get regular check-ups done with your physician before, during and after the cycle.

2Thick said:
I do not know about using only prop, Winstrol (winny) and fina for the last 3 weeks. That might be entirely too harsh. Of course, you are getting ready for a show, but it is still a good idea to get regular check-ups done with your physician before, during and after the cycle.
I was on Winstrol (winny), suspension and tren for 6 weeks, and at week 4, alls i had was elevated liver values, which can be expected. Prop/winny/fina is a bread and butter cycle, why would you say its too harsh?

RoadHouse said:
I was on Winstrol (winny), suspension and tren for 6 weeks, and at week 4, alls i had was elevated liver values, which can be expected. Prop/winny/fina is a bread and butter cycle, why would you say its too harsh?

You migh not know, but I am a proponent of mild cycles. I seldom recommend more than 2 compounds per cycle.

I believe it to be harsh because all three have little (or no) water retention while still building strength. this puts extremem strain on the joints and could easily lead to injuries.

2Thick said:
You migh not know, but I am a proponent of mild cycles. I seldom recommend more than 2 compounds per cycle.

I believe it to be harsh because all three have little (or no) water retention while still building strength. this puts extremem strain on the joints and could easily lead to injuries.
Im familair with the name and your site, but not with your cycling philosphy. That is a good point, but in a contest cycle you cant really have any water weight drugs, if you want to look good. Or deca, which if i rember correctly your a big fan of. As to my cycles, i usually limit it to 2 or 3, when i ran four, i really dont know what was working.

Back