Contest Dieters...

starting a 20 weeker on Feb 16 2004....5'8 245 lbs 10% bf....and then doing another show 5 wks later...so im looking at 25 wks of no cheesecake...lol, oh well..

pudge

my action plan for this year is this, start bulking after christmas,go for ten weeks on enanthate at 500mg with dbol kick starting, take a 2 month break in between then go on another clean bulk for 10 weeks on 600mg enanthate and deca(dose not determined) this should have me about 215 13-15% and I will start cutting start of july for the show Nov 20th in Brantford(juniors) and stay on up until the show with the last 4 weeks being prop,masteron, and fina,along with clen last 30days until the show I want to compete about 170-175 4-5%

IrishMobBoss said:
my action plan for this year is this, start bulking after christmas,go for ten weeks on enanthate at 500mg with dbol kick starting, take a 2 month break in between then go on another clean bulk for 10 weeks on 600mg enanthate and deca(dose not determined) this should have me about 215 13-15% and I will start cutting start of july for the show Nov 20th in Brantford(juniors) and stay on up until the show with the last 4 weeks being prop,masteron, and fina,along with clen last 30days until the show I want to compete about 170-175 4-5%

Sounds like you've got a good plan going on there!:)

hopefully things dont get set back, the cost for a trainer is what is going to kill me,the one I want is quite pricey I hear

Back