Continue Bulk or Cut?

Boxdog

So I started a little over 3 years ago at 135lbs. Before picture is from a little over 2.5 years ago. In this updated picture Im 180lbs. I have been essentially bulking the past 3 years. I keep a very clean diet so I dont add too much fat along the way. My question is, at what point should I start cutting, to shed some of the body fat I have acquired? I dont want to be one of those "Forever Bulking" guys, but then again, it took me a long time and unreal commitment to finally put weight on and dont want to lose too much of it. Based off the pictures here, would you guys recommend doing a cut through the summer and lose some bf% or continue on with how I have been doing? I appreciate in help in advance.

View attachment 550117View attachment 550118

First off let me say congrats on the GAINS you really put on some muscle as for cutting its getting to the time of year when I like to start my cut cycle, in my opinion you would be fine using a cut cycle to shred up a little man. Do you have any ideas on what you want to run? Also have you been off cycle for any period of time lately?

Thanks, and appreciate the feedback. I finished a bulking cycle of Deca/Test-E about 3 months ago. Started at 168 before cycle, finished cycle at 185, 180lbs now after post cycle therapy (pct) and completely off.

Ive never run a real cutting cycle before, so not really sure on what I should run. Last spring I did a Test-C/Masteron cycle, and looked like this around 170lbs or so. View attachment 550130

Any suggestions?

Back