Continuing Caber after wrapping up a tren cycle

Xander24

Hey Gents,

I'm wrapping up a relatively long Tren A cycle of 50mg/day, made it to 14 weeks and have to pull the cord as I am travelling overseas for work. I tried pushing up to 100mg/ day but at that dose I just wanted to watch the world burn, so went back down to 50mg/ day where I am as cool as a cucumber. I Kept E2 in check the whole time with my standard TRT aromasin dose of 25mg/week, and also took Caber throughout at 1mg/week. Did all of this while running my TRT dose of test 125mg/week throughout with Masteron E at 600mg /week, and now just continuing with my TRT and Mast E for another 6 weeks.

What I am curious about is how many of you carry on with Caber after you finish your 19-nor. I know Prolactin is one hormone us guys can actually keep at 0 to no negative consequence as we just don't need it. I get no negative sides from caber at all, unlike Prami, but I also notice no positive sides other than my refractory period is certainly shortened after sex.

So is there any benefit or consequence to carry on with Caber for a bit after my tren? I'm never going to have to PCT, but also know that this caber I have is liquid, so it loses it's shelf life pretty fast. Pretty much use it or lose at this point. Any feedback or input would be appreciated as I can't find much on this subject.

Last edited:
caber is prettymuch crap after about a month, thats why i rec prami, even in liquid because its very stable and you could have that tucked away for months and get more than one use out of the bottle.
i guess i would use it up so its not to waste, but personally i would not even buy caber in liquid.
if your not noticing much out of it id just toss it IMO.
prami i would try super low and slowly up dose. like 0.25mg to start and stay around 0.5-1mg but up dose over a week or two IMO.
I always have prami on hand but dont need to use it it seems. always use an AI though.

Last edited:
I can't do Prami. Unbearable nausea that doesn't subside after time, even at .25 taken at night, with or without any kind of food. Next time I get caber I'll get pharma grade pill form.

Last edited:
caber is prettymuch crap after about a month, thats why i rec prami, even in liquid because its very stable and you could have that tucked away for months and get more than one use out of the bottle.
i guess i would use it up so its not to waste, but personally i would not even buy caber in liquid.
if your not noticing much out of it id just toss it IMO.
prami i would try super low and slowly up dose. like 0.25mg to start and stay around 0.5-1mg but up dose over a week or two IMO.
I always have prami on hand but dont need to use it it seems. always use an AI though.

Pretty much this. Sorry OP, but I've yet to see a legit caber that's in liquid form. I'm surprised you saw any benefit as it's notoriously weak if not in pill/cap form.

To answer your question about any negatives; dopamine agonists are habit forming, and you may experience withdrawals if on long enough. I used to be a huge proponent of just taking a DA to be sure all bases were covered until I learned of this fact. I'd just cease the caber a week or two after the tren has ceased to prevent rebound if it was in fact working. :)

Pretty much this. Sorry OP, but I've yet to see a legit caber that's in liquid form. I'm surprised you saw any benefit as it's notoriously weak if not in pill/cap form.

To answer your question about any negatives; dopamine agonists are habit forming, and you may experience withdrawals if on long enough. I used to be a huge proponent of just taking a DA to be sure all bases were covered until I learned of this fact. I'd just cease the caber a week or two after the tren has ceased to prevent rebound if it was in fact working. :)

In the back of my mind I knew this shit was weak. The first 4 weeks I was just like a 14 year old who just jerked off for the first time, but then I experienced an inability to cum around week 5. So I upped the aromasin to 12.5mg every M W F and hit the caber up to 1mg. Getting my e2 lower did the trick because i caught it early. Thank fuck my ability to listen to, and watch my body to dial in is coming along. And probably goes to show how important e2 control is on a tren cycle. Prolactin did not continue to raise once I got on top of my e2. But I do wonder why my e2 creeped up as I'm just running a standard TRT dose of 125mg / week. Mast and Tren won't effect E2. But upping the aromasin has me back to normal, and got me there pretty fast. Inability to cum is classic prolactin signs. Just wish I could get back to that want to fuck everything in a 5km radius feeling between weeks 1-4. Still, the Mrs. and I are really happy with the results both in and out of the bedroom so all good. Lesson learned, no liquid Caber, pharm grade only. Thanks boys.

Yes, dopamine agonists are nootropics so athletes will take take them during offseason training and actually learn faster, study their trade harder and all that good stuff that will make them better players faster by utilising and maximising the efficiency of neural pathways in the brain. So it's a mental edge that translates in the real world physically for any athlete. Definitely habit forming. Nootropics are cool. I wonder if they cycle on off or stay on. I don't have that addictive personality gene, but it sounds like cycling when needed is the prudent thing to do if you do. Can't comment any further until I try pharm grade next tren cycle when I run my trials.

Last edited:
Back