conversion kit question?

they say that the the strength will be 100mg/ ml and i want it to be 200-400mg / ml then how much less oil should i use? this is the 4 gram conversion? can i just tell them what potency i want it to be and they will send me the amount of oil i need?

No....id reccommend u just get the kit and make the tren at 100mg/ml...Unless u have experience with convertin and all...coz things could happen like the sol'n crashing and all...so since its ur first time around, id reccommend doin it the way it comes.

If you wanna double to concentration, just add half the ammt of oil....hence ull have less oil volume for more hormone, hence ull have 200mg/ml tren

gymphreak said:
No....id reccommend u just get the kit and make the tren at 100mg/ml...Unless u have experience with convertin and all...coz things could happen like the sol'n crashing and all...so since its ur first time around, id reccommend doin it the way it comes.

If you wanna double to concentration, just add half the ammt of oil....hence ull have less oil volume for more hormone, hence ull have 200mg/ml tren
the pellets/powder//solvents take up space too, you cant just add half the oil.

True, but still, wouldnt u end up with the same concentration even at half the oil ammt as the pellets/powders/solvents would be the same at either concentration??

lolololol if you making enan, eq or deca you dont need the solvent. to dbl potency the total volume is cut in half not the oil.

can i call you a dumbass in a nice way gymmy? OK good...... dumbass.

btw i said i would trade my daughter for the girl in your atavar. waiting on reply. =0l

haha i need proof of yer daughter....and make sure ur standing next to her for proof...i know what yer mug look like...so no tryin to fool me.....:D

damn bro i shared wit you how to make stuff. now you aint gonna share. some friend you are.

all i wanna do is lok at her.... no really.

haha ill share anything but my girlfriend!! u can look at her black undies on my avamatar....thats bout as close as ur tested up body will get to her....coz i know what its like to be tested up.....im all done up right now....MmmmmMMmmmmMMMmmm

and no rage...she dont have a twin, but she do have a yunger sister....o about 11 yers of age.....she a cuty too...ur too old for her...

is her mother aware that her ass is plastered all over the internet? maybe i should tell her.

hoe does her mother look? :D

her mother looks quite yummy actually....if i had the chance, id lay some tested up pipe in her...

Back