conversion of IUs to CCs

condor86

hello, i am new to this and definitely not a chemist! Can you help out with converting IUs into CCs? I am gonna start HCG tomorrow and i need to figure it out pronto. thank you.

Figure it like this. If you have a 5000 iu amp of hcg and you add 2 cc's of water, you have 2500 iu's per cc of solution. If you want to do 500iu's at a time, you just fill a slin pin to 20 units and shoot it.

NYC

so 10000ius adding 10ml of water makes 1000ius per CC correct?

Oh, and 5000 ius every five days isnt too much? For how long would you recomend? thanks again

you add 1ml bac water to 10000ius. do half and put the other part in a syring in the fridge. no 5000ius is not too much. do 20000ius once every 30 days as mentioned while cycling. i prefer clomid instead. didnt you get the amps with the bac water included? 1 amp freeze dried powder and 1 amp bac water.

pullinbig said:
just do 5000ius every 5 days and dont worry about splitting it up.

I really think this is too much at once. You can desensitize yourself to hcg, and anything over 1500ius can do it.

It'll be better if you do 250-500ius twice/week, like mondays and thursdays. I do mine with my shots.

Anyways, the less you have to take of something the better. I like 2ccs per 5000ius, that way you can do a bar on a regular syringe and it's 250ius.

TxLonghorn said:
I really think this is too much at once. You can desensitize yourself to hcg, and anything over 1500ius can do it.

It'll be better if you do 250-500ius twice/week, like mondays and thursdays. I do mine with my shots.

Anyways, the less you have to take of something the better. I like 2ccs per 5000ius, that way you can do a bar on a regular syringe and it's 250ius.

well 1st day back and we aready have a controversy. ;) clo is a better choice in IMO./ did i mention that? lolololol just do 100mg/d for 7 days 1 out of every 3 or 4 weeks while cycling to keep those monster nabs and monster loads firing away.

tex i dont think 250ius is gonna have much of an effect on the ol nuts. esp if you doin a lot of test. and i know what a lot of test is. lololololol

good to be back.

oh and one mo thang. 720mg of test no ester has the same amount of test as 1g of test enan or cyp. we never got to finish that debate.

pullinbig said:
well 1st day back and we aready have a controversy. ;) clo is a better choice in IMO./ did i mention that? lolololol just do 100mg/d for 7 days 1 out of every 3 or 4 weeks while cycling to keep those monster nabs and monster loads firing away.

tex i dont think 250ius is gonna have much of an effect on the ol nuts. esp if you doin a lot of test. and i know what a lot of test is. lololololol

good to be back.

oh and one mo thang. 720mg of test no ester has the same amount of test as 1g of test enan or cyp. we never got to finish that debate.

You know, I've heard that for years but I've never really tried it. I've also heard take one clomid eod for the duration of the cycle works as well.

250 might not work for everybody, but 500 twice/week should. It might take 2 weeks to notice, but if you are intending to continue the hcg, it doesn't matter. You don't need'em to drop within 6 hrs, unless of course you are some kind of model that is about to have a close up on your balls, lol.

Test no ester, yes. However, once you put an ester on test, the difference really isn't that big.

So there, howdya like them apples, lol. :)

TxLonghorn said:
You know, I've heard that for years but I've never really tried it. I've also heard take one clomid eod for the duration of the cycle works as well.

250 might not work for everybody, but 500 twice/week should. It might take 2 weeks to notice, but if you are intending to continue the hcg, it doesn't matter. You don't need'em to drop within 6 hrs, unless of course you are some kind of model that is about to have a close up on your balls, lol.

Test no ester, yes. However, once you put an ester on test, the difference really isn't that big.

So there, howdya like them apples, lol. :)

i just posted the difference. looks like 28% to me. lololololol i still prefer the long esters to NE because of the potency. enan goes easily at 400-500mg/ml. NE will kill you at that dose. well maybe not kill you but make you wish where dead after a shot of that.

i love witty banter. back and forth back and forth.

pullinbig said:
i just posted the difference. looks like 28% to me.

No, I agreed with you on the no ester test vs. long ester, yes it's 28%. I was talking about once you put an ester on it the differences are negligible.

thanks all for your input-
But since there are different opinions stated, how about this, slitting the difference, doing 2500ius the first shot, then 500ius twice a week for the next two weeks? Is there a reccomended amount of time to be on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) or jsut until your boys are back? Does that work? I dont want to fuck anything up with my nuts, and i should mention that they shrank up really bad....how long does it usually take to have them back after Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Also i havent been taking any Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle, and my last inject of test was 1.5 weeks ago.

If anyone has any opinion on post cycle therapy (pct) regarding Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) please share it I am gonna shoot it tonight and make my schedule.

LAst question- 1ml=1cc correct? So i have two vials, one dried Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) one with bac water. I thought the direction said to Add the full contents of the water (I believe 10ml) to the HCG. At least that would make it easy to convert to ius/cc right?

You can tell that i am dense here. sorry, but in the future i will answer this question for someone else....

I am very much against Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at big doses, your body easily desensitizes to it, there are tons of research articles on this if you'd like to read. One dose at 1500 ius is enough to start desensitizing you.

You said you stopped test 1.5 weeks ago? If so, I assume you are wanting to start post cycle therapy (pct). If so, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) needs to be done before you start post cycle therapy (pct), because it delays your ability to restart your hpta. Think 2-3 weeks after your last shot of hcg. This is another reason why it's important to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle.

If you do a huge dose like pb recommends, your balls will be back probably by the next morning. If you do it like I recommend, they will come back within 2 weeks or so.

thank you very much. I guess i will go with the lower dosage, how long should i do it for? Thanks- cant wait until i learn this stuff to a 'T'

lololololololol this is why i usde clo and ana for the duration of a cycle. helps to avoid all this. then at conclusion of cycle heres my recipe that works well.

first 7 days 100mg clo/d. 1mg ana/d.
second 7 days 50mg clo/d and .5mg ana/d.

remember to keep working out. this is very important. if you have done a good cycle with well machted drugs you wont much of a let down anyway. if you did a test/dbol cycle you gonna shrink back up. if you did a cycle based more on anabolics than andros you will maintain you gains and be much happier.

Back