cool squat clip

pullinbig said:
is something wrong with his legs? :rolleyes:

Didn't you know? That isolates the chest better and makes you stronger. :rolleyes:

And shall we say :flipoffha :flipoffha to Muscle&Fiction and the vast majority of personal trainers?

we got a few at our gym too. they put um down when they see me. same guys use the power rack for ab work. sheeesh give me a break.

pullinbig said:
same guys use the power rack for ab work.

I had to wait 20 min to start my squats this morning cuz some jerk was using the only power rack in our gym to do some hanging crap for his abs. They got a station made just for that hanging crap, and there he was using the power rack. When he was done, I told him that they had a place for him to do those and he told me he likes the power rack better. Know why?.......He just wanted to watch himself in the mirror.

Semper Fi

pullinbig said:
is something wrong with his legs? :rolleyes:

yeah... he's a bodybuilder.lol
everyone thinks he's so strong cause he's huge, but pound for pound his lifts aren't anything great. His squat is good, but he only benches 315 and weighs 265.
He's a good spotter for me though- respectful and not a pig and he's reliable, so i try not to make fun of his bench. Or his manboobs. lol

I've met john bernor and i've worked out with his partner a long time ago. Just once, but it got me over a fear i had of benching over 135 at the time.
Those guys are great lifters and they'd welcome anyone- even me, knowing i'm an atheist and they are mostly born agains.
BB- if you ever want to - we'll go for a workout.
but you know i don't bench more than you!
lol

blackbeard said:
not that im aware of LOL
its funny i dont know where people learned it but ive seen a few at my gym do it as well???
:insane2:

btw,i really don't curse much but i've said to him to put his f'ing feet on the floor but he said no.

Back