Cortisone injection 3 weeks prior to a planned cycle.

Acemace

So as the statement above says, I've got my cortisone injection for my bursitis, located in my left shoulder. ( 7/4/15)

To which I have a cycle planned for the 28th of April.

I know I won't be training for 10days. As recommended by the doctor. I can still train legs, it's just the affected area.

From people's experience is it ok, to do a cycle 3 weeks after? No regular pain in my shoulder, end of range movement is hindered. Just flares up from time to time, I don't train heavy heavy anymore.

Just looking for opinions on this, or facts if people can point me in that direction...

Thanks for reading :)

I get cortizone shots all the time in my knees and it hasn't effected me on cycle at all. Now if you're going to be pinning your shoulder in the same location as cortizone that might be different?

Originally I was, but that can be changed. Going glutea, quads and delta but I can avoid that shoulder. It will be my first cortisone. Any other suggestions? :)

The cortisone will probably go farther into the joint area of the shoulder more then just the muscle. So it totally isn't a big deal I get them on my shoulders for the ac joint and have pinned for a cycle in the same shoulder within a week of the injection.

Back