Could someone pls advise

Rassler' guy

I am planning a 13 week cycle and would like to run deca with test of some sort other than prop as well as something else. I need to get bigger about 10 lbs but it must be lean so I can still be mobile. I eat lots of red and white meat and limit my carbs as well as supplementing with whey protien.

Could someone look this over and advise doseages and such:

week 1-10 Deca
week 1-13 Test of some sort
week 1-6 ??? (eq? tren? V? primo?) one of them
week 7-12 ??? (eq? tren? V? primo?) different one of them
week 11-13 HCG
then standard clomid therapy

Been training for 13 yrs and consider myself advanced user. I posted my last cycle on this forum under "this cycle was good to me".

Personally I wouldn't go above 400 mg/week for deca. Your cycle history would dictate what I'd reccomend for a test dosage.

ok but if your goal is to just gain 10 pounds of muscle there is no need for many meds or high doses

test enan 500mg week 1 thru 12 / week's 1 thru 6 tren 100mg eod / week's 6 thru 12 eq 400mg a week

bigmack69 said:
ok but if your goal is to just gain 10 pounds of muscle there is no need for many meds or high doses

test enan 500mg week 1 thru 12 / week's 1 thru 6 tren 100mg eod / week's 6 thru 12 eq 400mg a week

hey bro:)
gotta find out his cycle history first. Also EQ for 6 weeks isn't a good idea. Most people run EQ for 12 weeks b/c it takes up to 6 weeks to show its merit:)
Brock

Don't run tren w/ Deca. Too much progesteron, even w/ a high Test amount. If you decide to run them together, add Bromocriptine at a good clip.

How many cycle have you done? If you are a realativly new user I think the test/deca is plenty for your goals.
Try this
weeks 1-3 50mg prop ed
weeks 1-10 500mg enath
weeks 1-10 400mg deca
weeks 10-13 50mg prop ed
start clomid week 14
.5 mg arimidex weeks 1-14
nolva on hand

Sure you can run eq with the test and deca but I think it isn't necessary for the goals you stated. The reason I have the prop in there at the end is so while the longer esters clear out you are still on something and then can jump right into clomid. That being said, if you are going to run eq then stop it at week 10 along with the others so you can still start clomid at week 14. Mabey you could drop the deca all together and bump the eq up to 600mg a week.

mabey try this :
weeks 1-3 50mg prop ed
weeks 1-12 500mg enath ed
weeks 1-12 600mg eq ed
weeks 12-15 50mg prop ed
start clomid week 16

Wartime100 said:
Sure you can run eq with the test and deca but I think it isn't necessary for the goals you stated. The reason I have the prop in there at the end is so while the longer esters clear out you are still on something and then can jump right into clomid. That being said, if you are going to run eq then stop it at week 10 along with the others so you can still start clomid at week 14. Mabey you could drop the deca all together and bump the eq up to 600mg a week.

mabey try this :
weeks 1-3 50mg prop ed
weeks 1-12 500mg enath ed
weeks 1-12 600mg eq ed
weeks 12-15 50mg prop ed
start clomid week 16

I like that !!

Rassler' guy said:
I am planning a 13 week cycle and would like to run deca with test of some sort other than prop as well as something else. I need to get bigger about 10 lbs but it must be lean so I can still be mobile. I eat lots of red and white meat and limit my carbs as well as supplementing with whey protien.

Could someone look this over and advise doseages and such:

week 1-10 Deca
week 1-13 Test of some sort
week 1-6 ??? (eq? tren? V? primo?) one of them
week 7-12 ??? (eq? tren? V? primo?) different one of them
week 11-13 HCG
then standard clomid therapy

simple

week 1-12 deca 300mg wk
week 1-12 test enanthate 1,000mg wk

and that is all you need. You don't need to mix multiple compounds.

Back