could you get steroids perscribed this way????

MF'N S

lf you went to your doctor at the end of a cycle (when your natural test levels are low) and got your testosterone level checked. lf you did not tell the doctor you had just done a cycle he would think you had naturally low testosterone levels right?? Not that this is a good thing to try and do but is there a reason why it would not work?

Your E level would be messed up... If the Doc knew what he was doing, he would probably know you just got finished with a cycle.

Most likely a low dose of test.... and it seems they like to prescribe the patches or the gel instead of the shot... but when they do prescribe the injections... it usually a single monthly shot...talk about your ups and downs...... lol

Nope, it won't work. First thing they'll do is find out the source of your alleged hypogonadism, namely the'll try to see wether your testicles or your pituitary is the culprit. So you'll most likely undergo a second blood test, this time for LH, FSH and so on. It's worth a try anyway, maybe you'll get a sloppy doc.

You are all correct. Boy my Doctor had me doing blood test after blood test for several months before he began me on hrt. Complete blood workup complete physical ect. Also a shot once a month yup thats it.

scrpion21 said:
Also a shot once a month yup thats it.

You guys certainly have strange doctors. I started out with a shot (200mg) every 2 weeks, then I got it switched up to once a week (100mg).

negative you guys just need to loook around a bit untill you get a doctor or center thats a lil more up to date on proper HRT programs

StoneColdNTO said:
You guys certainly have strange doctors. I started out with a shot (200mg) every 2 weeks, then I got it switched up to once a week (100mg).

Same here, except my doc started me out at 400mg every two weeks!

Now I get bottles of Upjohn Test Cyp for $35 and a box of 100 syringes w/needles for $10.

Aint insurance great?

Back