Couple of questions to polish up my first cycle

Scienceteacher112

Ok so I’ve posted about my first cycle on here a couple of times already, but now it’s crunch time. I will be starting my first cycle 2 weeks from today.
I will be doing a 10 week cycle of test E.
I just need some advice on the AI. I originally got arimidex for my cycle, but then read that aromasin might be better. Advice would be great on what most people prefer, and also what would be a good dose to start with before mid-cycle blood work.

I’m getting blood work done hopefully this week, and will post here. I am also thinking of logging, and am wondering what is the basic info that most people like to see in a log.

I am not training as a bodybuilder, but as a functional athlete. Lol Ametuer MMA doesn’t test at all, and I’m just doing it as a hobby anyway. I’ve posted stats before but anyway I’m:
5’7”
165lb now
Bench press 1RM: 270
Squat and Deadlift: I never go above 225lb (I have plates in my pelvis, hip, and left arm, and heavy squats and deadlift always seem to cause pain for a week or two in those areas).
BF:12-14%
On hand I have Test E, clomid from two separate sources, arimidex and aromasin from two different sources, Nolvadex, HCG, and Taurine (heard I might get muscle pumps and need this) I also have D-bol, but figure I’ll save that for my second cycle.

whats up man... so running test e only is fine..

i like arimidex over aromasin, though aromasin does lower shbg levels...

you ahve nolva, but no clomid? youre going to need clomid in pct..

heres a basic cycle setup

test e 500mg a week 250 x monday and thursday
hcg 250iu monday and thursday, discontinue 3 days before start of pct
adex .25mg eod the first two weeks then .5mg eod until pct
pct clomid 50mg nolva 20mg ed for 4 weeks

heres a article i wrote on cycling and nutrition.. click the link

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...2-beginners-guid***********-nutrition-3j.html

good luck!

3J gave you some Good Info.

But I'm just the Reverse when it comes to Arimidex or Aromasin.
I use to use Arimidex for years, until I made the Switch about 4 years ago now.

Aromasin being a Suicidal Inhibitor, makes a Permanent Bond with the Aromatase Enzyme.
So only New Activity can occur.
Arimidex only Bonds while it's in your System, so Estrogen Rebound can occur when you stop taking it.
When I use to take it, I would Titrate my Dose Down over the last 10 Days to avoid this.

In Clinical Studies, Arimidex has been proven to Increase Cholesterol, especially LDL.

Aromasin in Clinical Studies, either had No Impact, or Improved Cholesterol......................... JP

i dont disagree with this JP... i just find you need a lot more aromasin to do the same thing as adex.. and just being a habitual user of adex, i make that recommendation.. if your diet is in check your LDL should technically be fine... but yes, you have made valid points
3J gave you some Good Info.

But I'm just the Reverse when it comes to Arimidex or Aromasin.
I use to use Arimidex for years, until I made the Switch about 4 years ago now.

Aromasin being a Suicidal Inhibitor, makes a Permanent Bond with the Aromatase Enzyme.
So only New Activity can occur.
Arimidex only Bonds while it's in your System, so Estrogen Rebound can occur when you stop taking it.
When I use to take it, I would Titrate my Dose Down over the last 10 Days to avoid this.

In Clinical Studies, Arimidex has been proven to Increase Cholesterol, especially LDL.

Aromasin in Clinical Studies, either had No Impact, or Improved Cholesterol......................... JP

i dont disagree with this JP... i just find you need a lot more aromasin to do the same thing as adex.. and just being a habitual user of adex, i make that recommendation.. if your diet is in check your LDL should technically be fine... but yes, you have made valid points

Everyone is different when it comes to how you respond to an AI.

Personally, I can get by on Less Aromasin, then when I was taking Arimidex.
And both were Pharma-Grade.

While Diet definitely plays a factor in not only LDL, but HDL, and Triglycerides.

I know quite a few users who had the same Issues as I did with Arimidex.
It Skewed my Cholesterol on more than one occasion, and that's why I switched over...................... JP
P.S.
I regularly do Multiple Bloodwork Panels whenever I'm On-Cycle.
And even Off-Cycle, I do Bloodwork quarterly.

wasn't going against what you were saying.. sound advice is sound advice...
Everyone is different when it comes to how you respond to an AI.

Personally, I can get by on Less Aromasin, then when I was taking Arimidex.
And both were Pharma-Grade.

While Diet definitely plays a factor in not only LDL, but HDL, and Triglycerides.

I know quite a few users who had the same Issues as I did with Arimidex.
It Skewed my Cholesterol on more than one occasion, and that's why I switched over...................... JP
P.S.
I regularly do Multiple Bloodwork Panels whenever I'm On-Cycle.
And even Off-Cycle, I do Bloodwork quarterly.

I'm not so sure, JP got helluva lot of experience, he's old AF lol, i'm also sure both of them would fight dirty :D

haha. you two are too funny!

Jp gives sound advice on this forum.. one of my jobs here on this forum is to filter out the bullshit..

if i thought he was talking bullshit i would have called him out on it. Instead, he gives sound evidence backed advice

and those types of people should be commended and encouraged... thats what makes ology what it is.

in retrospect, those who seem to have this entitled attitude and are not contributing in a positive manner will quickly be shown the door. ive taken out the trash countless times here on this forum... and no one is irreplaceable.

ive been on this forum for 9 years guys, ive seen the good and the bad. the highs and the lows. but one thing has always been true, this is an amazing place for like minded people to come together and share knowledge to help each other out.

Hey thanks for the great info, and 3J my fault I actually have clomid from two sources just as a precaution if one happened to be bunk. I’m planning to run the exact cycle you laid out on your newbie write up stickie. Hey but now I may be wanting to change things a little. I’m not doing this for bodybuilding purposes, and am thinking of bringing my test dose down to 300 a week instead of 500. Im really doing this more for the recovery aspect

What dose arimidex or aromasin would you suggest for 300/week test to start out on? I will be getting mid-cycle bloods to adjust if needed. It’s just the guesswork at the begging that scares me here because I realize we all react differently

Good post 3j !! That's how it is here and why I like it here.

Always some bullshit going on here and there, but some really good, honest and experienced guys on here.

OMM

Hey thanks for the great info, and 3J my fault I actually have clomid from two sources just as a precaution if one happened to be bunk. I***8217;m planning to run the exact cycle you laid out on your newbie write up stickie. Hey but now I may be wanting to change things a little. I***8217;m not doing this for bodybuilding purposes, and am thinking of bringing my test dose down to 300 a week instead of 500. Im really doing this more for the recovery aspect

What dose arimidex or aromasin would you suggest for 300/week test to start out on? I will be getting mid-cycle bloods to adjust if needed. It***8217;s just the guesswork at the begging that scares me here because I realize we all react differently
heres my recommendation, drop it to 400mg.. whether you run 300 or 400 youre going to shut your natty production down, and 400mg as been the gold standard minimum you should run a cycle at..

not saying that 300 wont have its benefits, but its pretty close to a trt dosage... and not worth it..

at 400mg, i would run .25mg adex eod or 12.5mg aromasin ed personally..

Back