Crashed e2! Need sime opinions...

Beefy Nuts

Hey everyone.

Well my last blast was
deca 300 mgs weeks 1-16
Test c 250 mgs weeks 1-18
Dbol 30-40 ed mgs weeks 1-4
Adex was .25 eod through out accept first four weeks with Dbol i believe i ran .5 e3d.
No da

Ran bloods 4 th week and e2 was highly elevated. It was at 60 or 70.
By the time cycle was over i had senitve nips and a small lump. So i continued adex at .15 eod and dropped test to cruise dose at 175 mgs/week in hopes that the sensitivity would go down in a month or 2. Nope.... so I started taking ralox at 60 mgs ed and ran more bloods.... test is at 800 trough, e2 is at 5. I think it's time ease up on the adex. Other than e2 my blood work looks pretty good. Prolactin was in normal ranges as well. I feel fine, dick works like a fucking champion that has something to prove, dry joints tho.

So how long does e2 normally take to bounce back?
With me running a cruise dose I wouldn't think it would take long. I was thinking of dropping the ai for 2 weeks. Then .15 every 3.5 days and run more bloods in 6 weeks. Or should I wait a month on the ai?

Thanks for and help guys

So how long does e2 normally take to bounce back? About 2 weeks(roughly)
With me running a cruise dose I wouldn't think it would take long. I was thinking of dropping the ai for 2 weeks. Then .15 every 3.5 days and run more bloods in 4 weeks. Or should I wait a month on the ai?

Thanks for and help guys

This^ no AI for 2 weeks then use an AI for 2 weeks then bloods. Should be good

thanks for the replies. wait 2 weeks on ai sounds like the plan of attack then.

dbol works great to get your e2 back up bwahahahahaha, but uhh.... i think ill be patient

Back