Creatine and amino acids, mixture and timing

I just got a bunch of new supplements to try out while I go on a new diet and training program this month to bulk up before I move out of the parents house for good (just graduated college)

I have efx cell rush, bsn aminox, gluta tren, concret, and some now igf1 spray for shits and giggles. I have been running ghrp 2/mod grf 1 29 for about a month and have a few more vials of that. I also have a bottle of 25 mg/ml liquid d bol :naughty:

are these supps redundant? I was thinking aminox in the morning and intra workout, concret pre workout, gluta tren at night only, and cell rush post workout and night. I'll spray the IGF about 30 min after ghrp/mod grf (is this even worth taking).

Since concret is creatine and the cell rush is a beta alanine kre alkalyn creatine, is there no point in taking both. since the concret is micro dosed does it keep you saturated or just help during workout? also the gluta tren and aminox are similar, so not sure if I should just use one at a time.

responses appreciated

Hmm although I don't take two creatine products themselves together, a lot of times pre workouts or protein will contain it. It doesn't hurt but don't get caught up in the loading as a stable 5 to 10 grams daily is good to go.

I just got a bunch of new supplements to try out while I go on a new diet and training program this month to bulk up before I move out of the parents house for good (just graduated college)

I have efx cell rush, bsn aminox, gluta tren, concret, and some now igf1 spray for shits and giggles. I have been running ghrp 2/mod grf 1 29 for about a month and have a few more vials of that. I also have a bottle of 25 mg/ml liquid d bol :naughty:

are these supps redundant? I was thinking aminox in the morning and intra workout, concret pre workout, gluta tren at night only, and cell rush post workout and night. I'll spray the IGF about 30 min after ghrp/mod grf (is this even worth taking).

Since concret is creatine and the cell rush is a beta alanine kre alkalyn creatine, is there no point in taking both. since the concret is micro dosed does it keep you saturated or just help during workout? also the gluta tren and aminox are similar, so not sure if I should just use one at a time.

responses appreciated

the spray isnt going to do anything really. shit to be honest same for the peptides if you only run them for 6-8wks... they need to be ran for 18-24 wks really, to get good benefits.

I dont know about this gluta tren...?? but the others will do pretty well with how you already have them planned out. I just would go a bit light on the concrete creatine since you ll already be getting kre Alk from another product.

So axe the spray and get enough peptides so you can goto 18wks on them. Also this gulta tren doesnt sound too important.

Back