Creatine ever make anyone sick??

Supercharged

Mr. Homewrecker
I just started using Creatine. I've never used it in the past. Just gear and a ton of protein. But you guys said it would make a difference if I stated using it, so I will.

So I picked up some ON Creatine Monohydrate, and it says to load with 20-25 grams for the first 4 days. I mixed it in with my shake. (1 scoop ON Serious Mass + 2 scoops Muscle Milk + 2 packs of instant oatmeal)

I had the runs all day and all night!! :toilet:

I'm afraid to take the shit now. What's the deal?

You should have bought Creatine Ethyl Ester
www.trueprotein.com

Take 2-3 grams everyday. There is no need to load any type of creatine. Just take your dose every day and that is fine.

Creatine Mono made me feel like shit. I got a runs a few times, but every time I took it I lost my apetite, felt bloated, and generally crappy. With CEE I don't get any of that.

dansguns said:
well I just bought XCEED lemon flavor which is Cee and it made me feel like crap all day.

What else is in it?

The product TP sells is pure CEE powder. There is nothing else added to it. You order CEE, you get CEE, not CEE + some other fillers.

wwwwowww

Supercharged said:
I just started using Creatine. I've never used it in the past. Just gear and a ton of protein. But you guys said it would make a difference if I stated using it, so I will.

So I picked up some ON Creatine Monohydrate, and it says to load with 20-25 grams for the first 4 days. I mixed it in with my shake. (1 scoop ON Serious Mass + 2 scoops Muscle Milk + 2 packs of instant oatmeal)

I had the runs all day and all ***ht!! :toilet:

I'm afraid to take the shit now. What's the deal?

take 5 gr in the morning(empty stomac) and 5 gr before trianing with 5 oz of juice. that's it .

Your body can't hold 5 gr per day so when you take 10g of creatine you lost 60% of it so in your system you get a 4 gr. good luck. :)

i hate creatine monohydrate.

the only creatine in think is good is CEE and tricreatine malate. there might be other kinds but, i haven't found any.

they used to say that with creatine monohydrate if it gave you the runs you were not drinking enough water. But like others have said, just get yourself some CEE. It doesnt seem to have any of the crappy feelings that monohydrate used to give people.

Back