Creatine good bad worth it?

DeepSea4Life

Hey guys, quick question. Was looking at the added benefits of taking Creatine. from what i understand one should load up on .3 grams per kilo of body weight for a week and then simmer down to .03 g per kg thenforth. Anyone have much experience with creatine supplement and any bad sides? joint pain cramps etc? Also is there a negative to stopping creatine supplement abruptly?

Creatine is such a well documented and valuable supplement, it could just be classified as a 'nutrient' . creatine is found in our diet anyways (at least for us meat eaters it is). If you want MORE energy capability within skeletal muscle, from our bodies energy source ATP , then creatine is responsible for boosting this capability at the cellular level. more is better (better performance, endurance, strength etc.)

I would NOT bother with a loading phase. that can cause gastric stress and is not really needed. just get in the habit of taking 5 grams per day and just stick to that dose long term every single day. there are zero known negatives to supplementing with it , other then some people have digestive issues with it.

water bloat in the form of edema, is NOT an issue or negative side effect of creatine like some people think it is ,, yes creatine will make you hold water, but ONLY in the skeletal muscle, this is GOOD water, you need water in the muscle cells for performance, nutrient carrying, energy, etc .etc. this is the whole point in taking it.

Creatine is such a well documented and valuable supplement, it could just be classified as a 'nutrient' . creatine is found in our diet anyways (at least for us meat eaters it is). If you want MORE energy capability within skeletal muscle, from our bodies energy source ATP , then creatine is responsible for boosting this capability at the cellular level. more is better (better performance, endurance, strength etc.)

I would NOT bother with a loading phase. that can cause gastric stress and is not really needed. just get in the habit of taking 5 grams per day and just stick to that dose long term every single day. there are zero known negatives to supplementing with it , other then some people have digestive issues with it.

water bloat in the form of edema, is NOT an issue or negative side effect of creatine like some people think it is ,, yes creatine will make you hold water, but ONLY in the skeletal muscle, this is GOOD water, you need water in the muscle cells for performance, nutrient carrying, energy, etc .etc. this is the whole point in taking it.

hell yea

It s good. I do no supplements. Food---the most anabolic substance there is and trt plus for glyco storage increase.

Is there any recommended brand or specific thing to look for to get quality creatine?
As long as it pharmaceuticals grade its usally all the same but some people cant take normal creatine usally due to gastric and other stomach problems so theres also creatine
ethyl ester its supposed to be better for the stomach but ive never tried it i haven't had any issues the monohydrate so it works well for me

Go with creatine monohydrate. There is a pH balanced creatine made by American pharmaceuticals under the label EFX. Many studies have shown it is far inferior to monohydrate.

I love creatine but I swear every time I take it I get a new stretch mark. Creatine is amazing though I definitely recommend taking it.

Hey guys sorry to bump an old thread but I have some questions on creatine. Right now I take it right before my workout, and only before my workout. Is it worth taking every day? Will I see better results in terms of growth and strength if I take it more often?

Hey guys sorry to bump an old thread but I have some questions on creatine. Right now I take it right before my workout, and only before my workout. Is it worth taking every day? Will I see better results in terms of growth and strength if I take it more often?

I only use creatine on workout days.I got no scientific facts to back that up but i seen no benefit taking it on off days, so i stopped

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ And what is, in ur opinion to much and what is ur reason for this cut off. We all know moderation in all we do is important. I m just curious.

I predict a lot of abuse heading ur way...I m all about personal choices so ur name is ur call but if some take offense

" Free fire zone"---Abuse at will boy s.

I used a blend on Creatine Mono+6 or so others mixed into ALCAR, Citrulline Malate, Caffeine and Synephrine+Hordeine/Higenamine every moning. Monohydrate works just fine with food for absorbtion. Don't buy into the hype of different creatine salts, I only use them because it was for free otherwise plane old monohydrate works fine.

Staunched approved supplements = Creatine, Alcar, Citrulline Malate :rainbow:

Back