Creatine Question

][v][ichae][_

Ive done a few searches but ive got several questions that need to be answered...

First off im 6 "2 around 190 and i lift about 5 hrs a week.

Ive taken whey protein before but it kills my stomach so im thinking about creatine. What are the side effects if any? Will it still be effective if i dont take whey? What happens to your muscles when you stop using creatine? About how long will it take to see results?

Well first if the Whey protein bothers you you may need to take digestive enzymes with the shake, OR change to Isopure zero carb , theis has absolutly NO lactose or calcium caseinate in it, I mix it with OJ.

Next, creatine is a hit or miss with lots of people, if you have not used creatine before , than the first couple days you may have gas, bloating or even the poops, but it will pass. Also try not to take creatine on an empty stomach, that can cause cramping.

You will need to make sure you bring in plenty of water while usingcreatine, because with insufficient amounts of water can dehydrate or stress the kidneys

Basically creatine brings water to the muscle this inturn equals, more strenth, endurance which in turn adds more sthrengh, better pumps....and ofcourse volumizing the muscles

Their are many kinds of creatine out there. Some you need to load, others you dont.

I prefer BSN BiCreatol no sugars, no loading, 30 gms protein AND
It is monohydrate and chelate

This is IMO, hope this helps

Back