Critique my First Cycle, Every Detail Please

Avenger87

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg week 2 pins

Week 1-12 .25mg Letro eod or e3d (might start 2 weeks before cycle as well to see how it effects pubertal gyno)

Week 2-14 25mg clomid daily to try to keep the testes active

Week 8-13 75mg/day Anavar 25mg at wake up, 50mg 5pm preworkout (6:30 gym time)

Week 13-1-18 Stane 12.5mg ED

Week 15-18 100/50/50/50 clomid + 40/20/20/20 Nolva (all at once upon waking, or spread doses out throughout the day?)

Plan on having extra clomid on hand to run for up to 2 weeks extra if needed. Is there any advantage/disadvantage to running low dose clomid for a few extra weeks? Money is obvi not a problem when it comes to PCT.

Mostly Pinnacle products! I've sent out a handful of sourcechecks and as soon as I get everything back, I'll be good to go for the New Year.

Last edited:
how old are you ? btw
Letro will wipe your eastrogen out mate, you will most likey dry your joints out and make you sore if you run it continueously and remember we need abit of eastrogen to build muscle. id save the letro and run aromasin thro the cycle to combat eastro if you start to respond badly increase the aromasin dosage and you should be fine. if you were to develop gyno run the letro and kill it dead and then continue with aromasin/adex etc at a higher dosage. you should be fine with the aromasin its great stuff. run your cycle in this fashion buddy

wk 1-12 test
wk 2-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod
wk 7-12 hcg 500ius x2 a week (lessen suppresion)
wk 7-12 anavar 75mg a day (youve chose a good dosage)
wk 7-12 N2guard (liver support, blood pressure etc protection, anavar is milder but you got a good dose and its still hepatoxic and damages people). imo use it buddy.
pct
wk 14-17 clomid 50/25/25/25
wk 14-17 nolva 40/20/20/20
wk 14-17 forma stanzol (formestane-increases free test and igf1 levels, and kills eastrogen and a controlled rate), up to you but i always use it.
wk 14-17 daa (boosts test levels) again optional but will aid in recovery and i always use it in my pct.

Last edited:
how old are you ? btw
Letro will wipe your eastrogen out mate, you will most likey dry your joints out and make you sore if you run it continueously and remember we need abit of eastrogen to build muscle. id save the letro and run aromasin thro the cycle to combat eastro if you start to respond badly increase the aromasin dosage and you should be fine. if you were to develop gyno run the letro and kill it dead and then continue with aromasin/adex etc at a higher dosage. you should be fine with the aromasin its great stuff. run your cycle in this fashion buddy

wk 1-12 test
wk 2-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod
wk 7-12 hcg 500ius x2 a week (lessen suppresion)
wk 7-12 anavar 75mg a day (youve chose a good dosage)
wk 7-12 N2guard (liver support, blood pressure etc protection, anavar is milder but you got a good dose and its still hepatoxic and damages people). imo use it buddy.
pct
wk 14-17 clomid 50/25/25/25
wk 14-17 nolva 40/20/20/20
wk 14-17 forma stanzol (formestane-increases free test and igf1 levels, and kills eastrogen and a controlled rate), up to you but i always use it.
wk 14-17 daa (boosts test levels) again optional but will aid in recovery and i always use it in my pct.

This looks perfect. Only thing I would say is dose the aromasin ED due to its half life. Everything else has been laid out well for you.

180 @ 5'11''
12% bf-> leaning out until the new year, trying to hit 10% at about 175-180 then going to hop on cycle hoping to gain a ~10-15 lean pounds

Ty for the responses!

Back